gym (boxing) in Ann Arbor...

quark

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi I'm new in the forum.
I search a good gym in ann arbor. Do you know?

P.S. sorry for my bad english..

Well I don't know about gyms, but you should definitely eat at Crazy Jim's Blimpy Burger. That shit is delicious.

yeah it's been years since i've been to a gym, but Blimpys is the shit. If I had to guess, there is probably a boxing gym on campus. Back in the early 00's all the guys I knew that trained MMA went to this rec center on washtenaw near the corner of Platt and Wastenaw. They might very well have a boxing ring there.

How do the gyms in the U.S.? In my country I paid about $ 50 every month and every lesson in the afternoon is one hour and 45 minuts

Quark, I live in Ann Arbor too, and I'm hoping to train and have some amateur fights early next year. PM me, maybe we can get into this together.

I forgot, the training in italy is, in addition to traditional boxing workout, also plyometrics and weights lift. how here in US?

you want a syllabus too? man shut ur quark ass up and just go to the gym

I swear, people ask 50 thousand fucking questions about this that and the other when all the answers, along with practical experience, are waiting for you just down the street at a boxing gym practically for free.

Back