Gwyneth Paltrow raps NWA's "Gangsta Gangsta"

Ace of Spade

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
[YT]u6Oej7K469I [/YT]

[YT]KHaOul8gVVc[/YT]

Last edited:
Almost as good as when she sang Eddie Murphy's Party All The Time.

Scripted. But somehow my opinion on her instantly went up even though she's still a stuck up kernt.

GP Top Team

Fuck the haters

Bish was nice to me

She can't even see the Earth from way up top on her Stark Industries tower doe.

Would Pepper her Pot.

For sers tho one time I snuck into a hoidy toidy rich people music show in NYC and sat at a table, then she sat at the table, the table started filling up, then security came over because there was one extra person (me) and not enough chairs, then they were like 'who are you' to me and I was like uhhhh... then Gwyneth was like 'he's with me. get another chair please.' that's about as non-stuckup as it gets. true story. bish is cool as ish.

I've always been a fan of hers.

She's scrumptious.

For sers tho one time I snuck into a hoidy toidy rich people music show in NYC and sat at a table, then she sat at the table, the table started filling up, then security came over because there was one extra person (me) and not enough chairs, then they were like 'who are you' to me and I was like uhhhh... then Gwyneth was like 'he's with me. get another chair please.' that's about as non-stuckup as it gets. true story. bish is cool as ish.

I heard she was "hated" from WatchMojo that's why I said that initially, but I'd rather take your anedoctal remark that I have no way of verifying over some YouTube channel. There explanation is stupid anyways.

I feel like 95% of "entertainers" would never even consider doing that. Cool story man.

I heard she was "hated" from WatchMojo that's why I said that initially, but I'd rather take your anedoctal remark that I have no way of verifying over some YouTube channel. There explanation is stupid anyways.

Yeah ever since then I'm ready to throw down for her honor lol. Not many people in her position would do that for some nobody who snuck into a show.

Even Shia LaDouche has graduated to coolness for me, solely because of this

[YT]o0u4M6vppCI[/YT]

I feel like 95% of "entertainers" would never even consider doing that. Cool story man.

Exactly! Plus I got to enjoy the show (Beck), and free drinks. And hang out during it at the VIP table with Gwyneth and Liv Tyler. Lol

Liv Tyler's adorable. She's a sweetie pie.

I got to see her and Gwyneth hug & kiss on the lips (just a peck but still) right in fronta me

now-kith.png

One of the crappiest chicks that ive ever had the displeasure of knowing that she exists.

Cultural appropriator.

She only ever does this shit to get ppl to like her. Super selfish with the body of a boy. Idk how anyone can say that they honestly like her personality or find her atteactive.

She needs to go away forever

Yeah ever since then I'm ready to throw down for her honor lol. Not many people in her position would do that for some nobody who snuck into a show.

Even Shia LaDouche has graduated to coolness for me, solely because of this

[YT]o0u4M6vppCI[/YT]

shia ladouche? bro havent you seen fury

shia ladouche? bro havent you seen fury

Actually I haven't yet, I want to. I remember I just missed it at the theaters.

Shia was really good in Lawless though, from a few years ago. If you haven't seen that, it's fucking awesome.

I'll say it again.

The weird thing is I think she's hot but I think she looks terrible in that picture.

The hair is ludicrous and her body looks like a butcher's block with limbs.

Again, I do think she's really hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back