Gwyneth Paltrow latest controversy

She wasn't comparing them.

Are you saying that only vets can learn lessons from war?

No. But only people that have been to war/seen war can truly know what it's like.

No. But only people that have been to war/seen war can truly know what it's like.

She wasn't saying she truly knew what it was like. So phew, everyone can settle down.

She was making an analogy about extracting meaning from negative experience. She wasn't equating two negative experiences.

+1

I am surprised at the butthurt shown by these veterans who responded to her. You would think that they would have better things to do than get into a tiff over a twitter comment, and you would also think that they would have a little thicker skin.

I've said before that Paltrow is one of the main faces of evil in our society. She is like a Mandala. She brings it all into focus. She is an avatar of the stupidity, incompetence, greed and mediocrity of our civilization.

Hence arises the fact that everything better struggles through only with difficulty; what is noble and wise very rarely makes its appearance, becomes effective, or meets with a hearing, but the absurd and perverse in the realm of thought, the dull and tasteless in the sphere of art, and the wicked and fraudulent in the sphere of action, really assert a supremacy that is disturbed only by brief interruptions.

Yes, people saying things about you is like someone trying to kill you. If you look up D.C., you'll likely find her picture.

^^^^
she named one of them apple. I think the other one got a normal name.

the only way back for her now is a sex tape imo. I'd watch Gwynnie getting pounded from behind.

^^^^
she named one of them apple. I think the other one got a normal name.

the only way back for her now is a sex tape imo. I'd watch Gwynnie getting pounded from behind.

The other kid is Moses.

She's 41 and had 2 kids. Don't think I want to see her on a sex video.

Queue the story of the Sherdog poster who met Gwyneth in real life when he snuck into a private party or something, then sat at her table. Then she vouched for him when security was going to kick him out.

Oh god, I'm sure she wasnt actually meaning that being in a war and getting blasted on the internet had the same impact, she was just trying to make an analogy.

This.

Ironically, some people who have been to war are real pussies about other people talking about the subject.

Queue the story of the Sherdog poster who met Gwyneth in real life when he snuck into a private party or something, then sat at her table. Then she vouched for him when security was going to kick him out.

He sounds awesome

Receiving negative comments is bloody and dehumanizing to her, which is so fucking out of touch with real people's problems that it's unreal, to the point that she compares it to soldiers going to war, who are probably the people dealing with the most problems.

Attacking her for it isn't worth many people's time, but I understand those who do.

Her analogy is beyond profound...all veterans/lesser people should bow to her inherent greatness not only as a celebrity, but as a bastion of profound philosophical reflection.

How DARE people get offended.

Soldiers are such drama queens...

I agree with this statement.

Trained to be hard asses, yet get their buttholes all twisted just because an actress they'll never meet, never speak to, who has no impact on their lives whatsoever, all of a sudden mentions war in a silly way.

My favorite part of her speech is when she talks about reaching "the next level of conscience." Lol

She is retard, but I would still do her.

I would also perform a magic act on her husband, and kick him in the balls, for the grand finale'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back