Gwyneth Paltrow latest controversy

Case of people being overly sensitive, imo... Bad analogy? Yes, absolutely. Something worth getting upset over? Not at all.

People just love being outraged.

I don't understand the anger. Sounds like people are hearing what they want to hear.

I don't understand the anger. Sounds like people are hearing what they want to hear.

This. And quite frankly, I was a little embarrassed for that Green Beret that posted a selfie (Really?) and a long, drawn out, passive aggressive response taking it so seriously.

You go over and fight for this Woman's free speech and then it's rustlemania for you when some actress you don't know makes a stupid analogy? Get off your high horse, Pal.

She's one of those women that looks gorgeous with a lot of make up and in front of a camera but I saw teh nudez and I was not imprezzed with her performance.

That's fine by me, it's not like I'm going to actually sleep with her.

Case of people being overly sensitive, imo... Bad analogy? Yes, absolutely. Something worth getting upset over? Not at all.

People just love being outraged.

Bukowski for President.

That's fine by me, it's not like I'm going to actually sleep with her.

Fair enough. I actually thinks she looks as good, if not better than, ScarJo on screen in the Iron Man movies.

Her comments are not that big of a deal

Veterans are oversensitive

Spare me the bs of "they served in the military they can say whatever they want"

meh, she and the people she offended are all way over sensitive.

Her comments are not that big of a deal

Veterans are oversensitive

Spare me the bs of "they served in the military they can say whatever they want"

they served in the military they can say whatever they want

they served in the military they can say whatever they want

Meh she's a citizen and a taxpayer she can say whatever she wants

I thought being in military meant you were tough not crying over some actress misguided non - malicious comment

She was making an analogy about extracting meaning from negative experience. She wasn't equating two negative experiences.

And thus ends my defence of Gwenyth Paltrow. The bitch is a moron. Normal working moms don't have it as hard as rich people working on set? Fuck off, richie.

Meh overall I don't care what she says. She has obviously never been to war so she can't make the comparison. However I could care less what comes out of her mouth.

Meh she's a citizen and a taxpayer she can say whatever she wants

I thought being in military meant you were tough not crying over some actress misguided non - malicious comment

Are you a vet?

Are you a vet?

You already know the answer. He isn't. This lady should stop with the horrible analogies. First it was working mothers have it easier than her because they have a "routine" and now she's at war with the Internet. Lol.

what's wrong with not liking war

Meh overall I don't care what she says. She has obviously never been to war so she can't make the comparison. However I could care less what comes out of her mouth.

She wasn't comparing them.

Are you saying that only vets can learn lessons from war?

Back