Gwyneth Paltrow latest controversy

You know if Garnett got a royalty each time this gif was used, he could have bought the Clippers.

Hey, it's perfect for many occasions...

But I almost went with this one:

ohsnap.gif

Just a matter of time until this thread turns into a war zone.

I wonder who will go at it first? Just like two gladiators, battling to the death.

Does anyone really care about Paltrow to the point where they'd throw on the gloves and bang it out?

As far as rustling jimmies goes, Bieber's got nothing on G-Palt.

Does anyone really care about Paltrow to the point where they'd throw on the gloves and bang it out?

This is the internet. People will argue about anything.

Look, Gwyneth is an out of touch fuckin Hollywood airhead, but she didn't exactly say that getting trolled was like being in war. The people who got offended over this were looking to get offended, know what I mean?

Stupid comment but she's hardly unique in using it. We constantly hear athletes talk about how going out to compete is going to war and how all the battles they've been through have changed them.
It's always stupid.

Does anybody still take this woman seriously?

Does she even act any more? Isn't she mostly just famous for being married to a famous guy at this point?

Does she live in Cali? From my experience Cali folk have a "princess" like mentality.

I think she's pretty hot and a decent actress, I've enjoyed some of her movies.

I don't care even a little bit about what kind of person she is or about anything she has to say.

All I care about is how good she is in movies I pay to see.
She's one of those women that looks gorgeous with a lot of make up and in front of a camera but I saw teh nudez and I was not imprezzed with her performance.
Look, Gwyneth is an out of touch fuckin Hollywood airhead, but she didn't exactly say that getting trolled was like being in war. The people who got offended over this were looking to get offended, know what I mean?
I see it. I think she mean to compare the two in kind, not degree. Still an awful analogy but I guess you can't expect much better from her.

Soldiers are such drama queens...

Back