Guys you thought we’re gonna win UFC gold but never did

MIke Russow. The way he took Duffee's soul. I thought forsure.

Paulo Thiago

Came in and smoked prime Koscheck in his debut... thought we had a new Brazilian killer on our hands

He would have been but UFC did everything they could to prevent a ts against Twood. He would have smoked him bad.

it was one of the most malign actions the UFC ever took. The offer they gave Rory after he literally gave parts of his life in the last fights and built up huge momentum for the UFC.
That was such a disgrace and it was the point I decided to stop watching. Not only cheap but an offense.
Didn't Rory lose a title eliminator against Wonderboy around that time? He left the UFC shortly after if I remember correctly

Dodson and/or Joe B. Early on in MM's reign he looked like he was a Bendo type of champ who keeps winning by the skin of his teeth. I expected both of them to win their rematch with MM. That did not happen.

I thought Gus was going to become a champ though only for some short periods where it looked like it was about to happen(like during UFC 165 after getting the title shot he didn't deserve before UFC 192).

I haven't seen it posted. But Kenny Florian. That dude had so much talent. And to look at how he started as just a grappler. His evolution was awesome. But he never got over that hump to win a belt.
I didn't think of him, but yeah for sure. Goddamn fire hydrant of a man Sean Sherk sure ruined that didn't he

Ubereem boy I was hyped when I heard him sign with the UFC and starching Lesnar in his first fight.
My heart dropped when Bigfoot demolished him against the Cage, after seeing him win the K1 GP not so long ago this was quite a shock for me.

Autocorrect on me phone. I seen it after I posted it and actually felt like a dummy.
No lie, I sent a text to a friend Saturday night about Teixiera, and autocorrect changed "Texiera" to "Teddies." Made for a confusing start to the conversation

Dude i kick your ass ass 100 percent of the time, so thats 100 percent into 7 days 7 days i kick your ass so 7 days i kick your ass 20 times 7 which makes for 100 percent in a weak. Treat lightly my friend or i play you on a violine like a fine wine.

still reaching for those grapes? you can’t even put a futtin sentence together.

I really wanted Jeff Monson to choke out Sylvia.

I was also pretty sure Hatsu Hioki was going to make waves but his UFC tenure was incredibly disappointing.

Cm punk,

Currently on the Raoni Barcelos train. We’ll see what happens.

Back