Guys you thought we’re gonna win UFC gold but never did

Fedor doesn’t count because he never fought in the UFC. Maybe Dan Severn?

Pretty sure TS makes the rules of his own thread/question, and he said nothing about them having to have been in the UFC.

200.gif

"We are"
I realized the mistake in my ways as I posted this off some 800 ui blotters. I must live with this for the rest of my life, bruh. I’ll have to hide this from my future kids but eventually break and have to commit Japanese ritual suicide. I’m sorry I bring you dishonor, sir.

I thought George Sotiropoulos could of been a decent title contender before he fell off a cliff.
Rory Macdonald seemed unanimous by a lot of people he would hold gold but Robbie Lawler had other ideas.

Hendo for sure

Came so close in that Bisping fight

I would have bet on Chad Mendes winning a title at some point also

Not me but everyone else Rory McDonald so called next Gsp.

Kenflo in his LW run. He was facing a BJ Penn who was beaten and gave up on his stool by GSP. I thought he'd end BJ's title run after that. Boy I was wrong.

Jason "Strange Brew" Thacker. All he needed was a second chance.

Rory McDonald and Stephen Thompson. I guess Wonderboy could still pull it off.

Tank Abbott, because Tank got duped in UFC due to fake fixed fights and never won a UFC belt, so sad. UFC 6 he was on fire, and made it to the finals, but Oleg Taktarov had a free pass to the final and was fresh, because his fight with Anthony Macias was fixed and a work. Then at UFC Ultimate Ultimate 96 Tank again was on fire, making it to the finals, but Don Frye had a fixed fake fight with Mark Hall, so Frye was fresh for the final, shameful stuff.

Tank should have got the belt twice but was cheated in unbelieve circumstances

H6029Pp1_400x400.jpg

As a tank abbot fan, that was fucking great.

Back