Guys you thought we’re gonna win UFC gold but never did

Cole Konrad. I thought his size and wrestling would have been tough to deal with. He retired at 9-0 as Bellator champ because he felt like he could make better money with less risk in a normal job. He was probably right.

Pedro Rizzo. Was unlucky not to get the decision in his first match with Randy, then could never quite get it together for long enough.

Who is that Alpha male kid who won TUF but had to quit fighting due to TJ kneeing him in the head during training. Chris something? He was far beyond driven, and a tremendous fighter. I thought he was going to dominate 145.

Anthony Rumble Johnson, I thought he'd KO everyone in LHW.
Ryan Hall, I thought would be unbeatable and it sucks that no one will fight him ever.
Wonderboy, I was really shocked how his two title fights went down.

When Overeem destroyed Bork I really thought he was a shoe in for UFC gold.

Faber as well.

both guys were incredibly decorated when coming into the org and I 100% expected them to dominate their divisions

Guys I support who have sadly fallen short
Overeem, Gustafsson, Costa

Guys who I root for that got it done...
Miocic, Ferguson, Yan

Fighters that I think will get to hold gold
Khamzat, Romanov, Prochazka, Geoff Neal

Overeem I still believe it’s very slim possiblity... 2021 HW Champ

Joe Benavidez

Hahah just kidding I always knew and said he's an eternal loser

Pedro Rizzo: I still have hard to understand how he couldn't get the belt. He was a great fighter with many great wins.
Jacare: IMO he would beat Weidman, Rockhold and Bisping when those were champs. But he got screwed by matchmakers and judges.

Cole Konrad. I thought his size and wrestling would have been tough to deal with. He retired at 9-0 as Bellator champ because he felt like he could make better money with less risk in a normal job. He was probably right.
He was overhyped. He was a fatter Jared Rosholt lmao

Back