Guys with ripped Abs how many reps do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE has abs..... period.

It's just a matter of getting your bodyfat low enough to see them.

My goal for this summer is to have ripped abs. I want them in a month or less. Men need 6% or under woman need 12% or under body fat to show abs without really working much on them, good thing I am skinny. So Cardio + Ab exercises in your workout I think will give you the results you want. You can do Cardio and Abs everyday and gain results from it so there is no excuse for you to not do them after your workout everyday if you want to be ripped! Goodluck!

ive done everything imaginable to get a six pack, i cant loose my chuck liddell for anything, i said f!@# it fat chicks like it anyway.

abs... just gotta build them like any other muscles so they pop out more, 2000 a week thats easy goto muai thai, jits or mma training 5 times a week and youll hit that number.

Muai thai training, at the end and beginning of class we always work abs and we will do between 200- 300 different types of reps all on abs. Your core gets used to it. 2000 in a week... not hard.
in a day, id probably shit my pants.

you BFP has alot to do with your abs showing, also yours abs arent much different than any other muscle so try to work it the same way. A few sets of heavy weight, a few of medium, and a set of light w/high reps. make it burn. working with different weights your working different muscle fibers and that will help alot. situps are still one of the the best exrecises out there.

My goal for this summer is to have ripped abs. I want them in a month or less. Men need 6% or under woman need 12% or under body fat to show abs without really working much on them, good thing I am skinny. So Cardio + Ab exercises in your workout I think will give you the results you want. You can do Cardio and Abs everyday and gain results from it so there is no excuse for you to not do them after your workout everyday if you want to be ripped! Goodluck!

b.s. there is no fine line when abs show for all men and you cannot work abs or cardio everyday just like any other muscle and Central Nervous System they need rest.

I don't work abs period yet you will see mine all the way up to 15% bodyfat then they look the same from 15-12% then after that it starts getting a little more cut once you get 8% bodyfat you start getting the veins popping out on your waist line.

Abs are somewhat genetic to what point they show but overall anyone can get a 6 pack being around 10% bodyfat.

Abs are made with a fork and knife. No amount of work in the gym will get you abs unless you're eating right.

6 pack...of beer.
after.jpg

dude is rockin a major hard on it seems! haha!

not to jack a thread, but if u have a bit of a stomach, will ab work help? or just build u up underneath the fat.

Im not talkin obese, just a little love.

dude is rockin a major hard on it seems! haha!

not to jack a thread, but if u have a bit of a stomach, will ab work help? or just build u up underneath the fat.

Im not talkin obese, just a little love.

Of course you'll burn energy just like any other exercise, it just wont be nearly as effective (depending on what and how much you're doing). And you don't want to focus solely on the abs, but rather what's called your core.

If you are training bjj, you probably do the equivalent ab work of 100 crunches every five minutes of rolling.

I don't think volume is the issue with your lack of satisfaction.

Between grappling, OHP, DL, Squat, and maybe some finishers like hanging leg raises or planks, dissatisfaction is likely caused either in the kitchen or in genetics *gasp* not that anyone wants to hear it.

Ripped 6 packs should be the focus of your time in the weight room if you're trying to be a model not a fighter, looks do not equate performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back