Guys who beat World Famous fighters early in their careers.

Who that guy beat ?
191113022636760553.jpg
I'm annoyed because I can't figure it out, but I know the face.

Jerell hodge knocked out garbrandt brutally in the amateurs worse than tj did.

WiltedEnormousIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

Also some guy named tony rubalcava was the first one to ko rockhold, but didn't have many other fights

Datsik KTFO Arlovski in AA's fight years before knocking him out was popular...

13700023866.gif

Arlovski went on to win UFC gold, travel the world banging bitches, making money, and knocking crazy fools into the dirt.

2aaf399d63354264f0d96119b9d6379e.jpg

Datsik went on to become a rampaging lunatic and career criminal.

datsik_2-1.jpg

Edit: stick with this thread, there are some great ones later on.
That was Arlovski’s first pro fight.

but in restrospect it was a win against a top fighter.

Datsik KTFO Arlovski in AA's fight years before knocking him out was popular...

13700023866.gif

Arlovski went on to win UFC gold, travel the world banging bitches, making money, and knocking crazy fools into the dirt.

To me this gif is another proof that Arlovski and Overeem never had a "bad chin", they just had bad, bad defense.

Andrei throws an inside leg kick with his hands down, while being on the back foot. A the same time Datsik lands a huge right hand. Game over.

To me this gif is another proof that Arlovski and Overeem never had a "bad chin", they just had bad, bad defense.

Andrei throws an inside leg kick with his hands down, while being on the back foot. A the same time Datsik lands a huge right hand. Game over.
I've always said it about Overeem. The Ngannou KO was a schoolboy error that someone with his experience really shouldn't have made.

Arlovski just seems to get himself confused. Watch him. He starts motions, like a takedown or a strike, then changes his mind befire his body catches up, not a feint, more of a jerk, and in those moments terrible things happen to his nose and face and jaw area.

Both did well but Lorenz Larkin holds a win over Walt Harris as an amateur.

Both did well but Lorenz Larkin holds a win over Walt Harris as an amateur.
It's amazing how much Walt improved these last couple of years, the poor guy.

Frank Shamrock getting kicked out of the ring by Yuki Kondo who was in a huge winstreak atthe the time

InstructiveComposedHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

Frank Shamrock gave Tito the worst beating he ever took to win the 1st LHW UFC belt

giphy.webp

Right around the time Wanderlei was stomping poor Yuki's head into the dirt.

EveryAnguishedChamois-size_restricted.gif

Back