Guys...this is serious.

can I chew on the nail VOD>? ( post a pic)

Originally posted by ChuteBoxeRocks
Fuck man...you're a real fuckin' larva....if you can't cope with OT THAN STAY OUT OF OT....you get in there and you know people will be pickin' a you...and you stay here until somebody blasts your mother so you will be justified to kick him out. That's some stupid useless shit to do. YOU should have been thrown out the booth for excessive stupidity.

look at who it is... OT Vets vs Kimo, Stampeding, RCCola, and Blumpkinboy

Originally posted by nolimits
i only heard stories about the extent of RC's suckness. I didn't get to experience it first hand until tonight and I must say, I don't feel at all let down.

nolimits for mod

Originally posted by Jack Putz
look at who it is... OT Vets vs Kimo, Stampeding, RCCola, and Blumpkinboy

Warm feeling that I am considered a vet :)

Originally posted by Stampeding
Yes, I've also got the impression that he's trying desperately to get some kind of "Darth Vader" image, the "overlord of evilness" or something in that genre.

But now he just manifests himself as an embarassing little repulsive white trash punk, trying to be provoking, but succeding only in being embarassing. The kind of person you'd never ever invite to your home. You can perhaps take "Vod" out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of Vod.

But how did this jerk ever get (his revoked) mod status? By posting more than 10000 posts?

Another scandinavian pain in the ass is the last thing the OT needed.

Go milk a cow.

So this is where all the fourm politics take place.

I feel out of place. Back to newbie town I go.

Poor Kimo I wonder if the torture will ever end. Wonder if he still wants to talk to punk

The vets are a cancer to this message board and should all be banned.

Originally posted by cybercoma

Well...the way it is...I fear OT might never be what it once was :)...anyway!

sorry to hear this...hope she will be fine soon

Originally posted by cybercoma

Sherdog needs Chemo to make the forums better again

Originally posted by Stampeding
That's true, of course. Someone else should show "Vod" to the exit. Making fun of someone because he's lost his mother to cancer is worse than calling someone "******": It's personal hate for personal hate's own sake.

I'm obviously no fan of banning, but there nevertheless are some limits. And when things come to personal hate, that limit is definitely passed. There's a huge difference between expressing controversial opinions, and deliberately trying to hurt someone personally. (Especially through that person's family.)

The bashing kimo received was one of the most brutal, but you don't know the background of all this. That's why you should just keep your mouth shut. There is a) historic beef between the parties involved b) kimo's own mistake of revealing too personal stuff publicly which then becomes legit flame material (even though somewhat extreme, I admit) c) renewed beef that escalated into a flame war that followed post editing and deleting on kimo's part that opened up the attack door for vod who's always been know to be a straightshooter (something kimo himself actually praised when vod dissed the fuck out of global immigrants). That's why the general OT consensus is that kimo brought this on himself rather than being an innocent victim of verbal abuse. You olafson, on the other hand, look like a shocked US paratrooper who just landed into a bosnian grill party and is surprised to see people sit on the ground eating meat with their bare fingers. Just stick to watching strongest man competitions.

Back