Guys that got KTFO or Subd, when they were clearly winning the fight?

I must be too big of a Rich Franklin fan, because I really don't remember the fight like that at all. Chuck was in better shape than he'd ever been, and he seemed fast and powerful as well. However, I saw Rich Franklin return pretty much every shot Chuck Liddell threw at him. I feel people get caught up in the magic of Chuck looking good. Unless I'm in the wrong.

Well, Rich got his arm broken, so he was definitely going to lose if the round ended.

From an angle that slightly obscures the horrific events that followed the knockout blow. Even with that said, watch with caution. You've been warned.

6dtons.jpg

Well, Rich got his arm broken, so he was definitely going to lose if the round ended.

Rich on record says he'd of fought through the pain. Not entirely sure, but I think he broke both hands smashing David Loiseau. Which turned out to be why he used a lot of elbows. Only reason to stop the fight is if he told them it was broken for a way out.

Fights that last less than a round, should not be used:

Eg. Arlovski vs Fedor
Arlovski wasn't clearly winning anything, he was the aggressor for the first minute, but most of his attacks were parried or slipped, then he got KTFO

The only exception to that is when 1 guy nearly finishes his opponent and then gets ko'd or subbed (Overeem vs Browne)

It happens all time. Papy Abedi just recently. Guys gas and get sloppy, it is a part of the game.

Overeem VS liddell,shogun,Arona, brown,Silva.

lol'd

Man... That Okami vs Tim fight, Okami reacts HORRIBLE to pressure. He was basically eating every shot for like a minute straight or something. All he did was try to block while standing still half the time

Sakuraba vs Smirnovas is my fav

Back