Guys, Megan is like really really tall

Statistical analysis?? That's called real life experience of things personally remembered and objectively perceived. You just copied-and-pasted a link containing information you know nothing about.

I did not say I performed the analysis. I was mocking you for judging a world average based on your limited personal experience. I could continue to mock you for your idiocy but that would be an all-day job and I have things to do.

Meh. How many times have we seen one fighter tower over another and then get KO'd?

Either way, I hope Megan knocks the everloving fuck out of the nunes.

On a side not, Jan didn’t really look bigger then Izzy. In the profile, if anything, Izzy looks bigger.
Izzy is taller but has A LOT less mass. He walks around at 200 lbs. Jan will probably be 20-25 lbs heavier in the Octagon.

You know what they say about tall chicks ;)

I did not say I performed the analysis. I was mocking you for judging a world average based on your limited personal experience. I could continue to mock you for your idiocy but that would be an all-day job and I have things to do.

Why so angry kid? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, midget.

<36>

Why so angry kid? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, midget.

<36>
Even open-minded and wise Joe Rogan couldn't hide his disdain for CM Punk, because he was towering over Joe even with those magical height-increasing shoes.

shes hot af.
200w.gif

Her striking stats are atrocious.

she gets hit a LOT and has one of the lowest striking defense % I have ever seen in an analysis of a “big fight”.

and that was against far lesser skilled strikers than the monster she will be locked in a cage with tomorrow.

I have been following Megan for a long time, I would have loved seeing her face Cyborg (I don’t think she would have won, but it would have been interesting to see Cyborg deal with her height).

Only was Megan wins is if Nunes is slippin big time.
Her striking does not matter.

Amanda will take the easiest path to victory and take her down. I mean... Megan got outgrappled by Holy Holm

holly holm dominated her on the ground and she learned nothing from her loss. she just later got submitted by some girl named spencer and on the ground she looked like a fish out of water just like the holly fight. She eye gouged to win a fight. only way amanda loses is if she does something stupid

She's towering over Amanda. Besides Cyborg she's the only fighter Amanda fought with legit KO power. And she's easily the biggest girl Amanda ever fought. Can she use that true Featherweight size to her advantage? Or is she big for nothing?

well her height really hasn't done anything magical so far.... so......i'd say ....Nope she's doomed tomorrow.

She will probably take the belt and run through the roster like Struve did.

This.

Her sleeves are on point. Fucking gorgeous.
People say you can't have colorized tattoo sleeves and those people should be buried neck deep in the sand

Back