Guys, Megan is like really really tall

mE9z1c.gif
This lioness doesn't have a mane.

Megan has great knees that made Holly a panic wrestler and stopped Cat Zigano. But the fight is probably going to end up on the ground quickly where she is helpless.

Lol I'm not under 5'10 and you're still wrong, bro.

Way to try make it about me tho.
I'm not, you just did lol
I wasn't saying you were short, I was saying you are wrong.

If you're white and under 5'10 in Australia you're definitely short. Same with many European countries.

I'm not, you just did lol
I wasn't saying you were short, I was saying you are wrong.

If you're white and under 5'10 in Australia you're definitely short. Same with many European countries.
You just said "sorry, bro." Sounds like you were calling me short.

You can say the same thing overand over if you want, it doesn't make you any more right.

On a side not, Jan didn’t really look bigger then Izzy. In the profile, if anything, Izzy looks bigger.

I've been in the Netherlands and Sweden and in Sweden a lot of dudes were as tall as me (6'4), fuck I even saw women almost my height lol

How can one possibly argue with this tremendous statistical analysis?
Oh, wait with actual numbers:

https://ourworldindata.org/human-height#:~:text=The global mean height of,22 cm, or 8 inches.

"The global mean height of adult men born in 1996 is 171 centimetres (cm), or 5 foot and 7.5 inches. There are large variations in average height between nations: the shortest being men in Timor at 160 cm, and the tallest from the Netherlands at 182 cm. This represents a range of 22 cm, or 8 inches."

I'll guess we'll find out on Fight Night, if she gets taken down it'll be the latter, those long legs means Amanda has a LOT to work with in terms of shooting for Takedowns so if Megan's defense isn't on point she might as well be a fucking Midget because the height difference won't matter if she's constantly on her back.
Honestly, Amanda doesn't even need to shoot, that's just the risk-free way of winning. She can wreck Megan standing if she wants to. She wrecked Cyborg and Holly standing and they're superior strikers. Hopefully Amanda stands and bangs with her and puts on a show. Or if not, at least she finishes it early rather than putting us through a dominant but boring decision like against Felicia. Also, Megan was getting rag dolled and mounted by Holly, so I highly doubt she can avoid getting taken down and dominated by Amanda, who's a better grappler than Holly.

Anything to get excited about Amanda smashing another would be soccer mom
People are so malleable. They forget all past fights when the UFC hypes a fighter. Megan will not even make it out of the first round. Lol.

She's huge and can strike, hits hard. So it'll probably be a better fight than most of Nunes'.
Not really. Legitimately should be Nunes' easiest title defense. NOT the best striker she's faced and the worst grappler she's fought, at least in title fights. Worst take down defense as well. If you look at Megan's biggest win, a TKO over Cat Zingano, it was basically a fluke that happened early before Cat could shoot. A deflected kick where Megan's toe nail went right into Cat's eye ball and damn near permanently blinded her. If that hadn't happened, I think Cat would have finished her in the first round on the ground. Just like Felicia Spencer, and even Holly Holm rag dolled and mounted her easily to a 30-26 dominant decision.

How can one possibly argue with this tremendous statistical analysis?
Oh, wait with actual numbers:

https://ourworldindata.org/human-height#:~:text=The global mean height of,22 cm, or 8 inches.

"The global mean height of adult men born in 1996 is 171 centimetres (cm), or 5 foot and 7.5 inches. There are large variations in average height between nations: the shortest being men in Timor at 160 cm, and the tallest from the Netherlands at 182 cm. This represents a range of 22 cm, or 8 inches."

Statistical analysis?? That's called real life experience of things personally remembered and objectively perceived. You just copied-and-pasted a link containing information you know nothing about.

Back