Guys, Megan is like really really tall

She's huge and can strike, hits hard. So it'll probably be a better fight than most of Nunes'.
I read that as “she’s a huge can”

I so fucking giddy for tmrw! I’m a like a little slap happy kid, fuck me mate.

I want to get triangled by Megan. Go ahead incel Karens, tell me why I’m wrong.

Look like average height, probably most of it is high heels anyway

I read that as “she’s a huge can”

I so fucking giddy for tmrw! I’m a like a little slap happy kid, fuck me mate.

Well could be a huge can when they both start throwing down and Nunes pez dispensers her

Amanda is the same height as Miesha so she's 5'6". Megan is only about 4 inches taller than Amanda. She ain't 6'0", buds

Lol at people still picking winners based on height in fucking 2021. Amanda is literally better everywhere.
When did i predict a winner you dork? Been here since 2010 and still haven't learned to read the OP before making an edgy comment. The height is just something to discuss.

Have you ever been in a fight with someone about as tall as you, and then fight someone much taller then you? It's a weird difference. At the highest level, even the slighest differences can make it... Weird. History happens when weird shit happens.

When did i predict a winner you dork? Been here since 2010 and still haven't learned to read the OP before making an edgy comment. The height is just something to discuss.

Have you ever been in a fight with someone about as tall as you, and then fight someone much taller then you? It's a weird difference. At the highest level, even the slighest differences can make it... Weird. History happens when weird shit happens.
Why on Earth did you think I was talking about you man? I read your OP... yeah she's tall. Don't get so defensive, I wasn't responding to you personally.

Like I said, Amanda is better literally everywhere.

I've sparred taller guys, sure. Sometimes it makes a difference. Sometimes you take the taller guys down in 10 seconds and smash the hell out of them. Yes, I just gave away what I think Amanda will do by the way...

1. The Netherlands — 175.62cm (5 feet 7.96 inches) Dutch people are the world's tallest, with an average height of 175.62cm (5 feet 7.96 inches.) Dutch men are an average 182.53cm (5 feet 11.86 inches) tall.

Internet determined that was a lie even if you're from the Netherlands.
5'11?
<Dany07>

Nice place to set my beer...

If only Megan had that Jon Jones tdd.

She's too tall for her pants. Needs to work on cutting height

She'll be pissing blood if Amanda can't reach her face.

Back