Guys, Megan is like really really tall

images

Yes she is

Her striking stats are atrocious.
she gets hit a LOT and has one of the lowest striking defense % I have ever seen in an analysis of a “big fight”.
Your reaction if she puts on a Rose/Joanna striking clinic on Amanda? Lol.

Nunes will smash and would smash. In both meanings of the word.

Your reaction if she puts on a Rose/Joanna striking clinic on Amanda? Lol.
That would be a nice surprise. I think she's capable of it, I just felt this fight happened too soon. But we'll see, other fighters have made massive upgrades to their skillset in a year. The fight got postponed an extra couple of months, so she's had extra time to prepare for the fight and Nunes's style.

Not using mmath but actual facts here. Amanda has taken clean shots from both Cyborg, and GDR. Those are two heavy hitting women. So I think her chin will be just fine. I don’t see Megan knocking Amanda out. Barring that one shot (behind the ear for example) that just makes lose all equilibrium, giving Megan the chance to capitalize.

Megan is a freak of nature, and hits really hard. Those are facts, too. But, in her last few fights, I’ve seen her to be a mostly one dimensional fighter. If she doesn’t get the quick knock out. And especially if her opponent gets her down. Then she has very little chance of winning the fight. Especially against higher quality opponents.

I like Megan, but I give her a puncher’s chance only. And the credit for that also belongs to her opponent. Amanda is a different type of fighter.

Megan Skyscraper Anderson

Back