Guys, I'm tired - Who are some of the fighters with the worst cardio in the UFC?

Mickey Gall shocked me in his last fight against Sanchez.He lost all composure due to exhaustion after a single round,he looked like a zumba chick after a sprint.
Im not shocked. Diego always puts on a suicidal pace. Most fighters crack under that "i dont care if i live or die" pressure he puts on.

Pretty much all of Baroni's losses are heavily due to his cardio.

Conor doesn't really have a cardio problem. He threw 322 strikes in Diaz II, and 430 against Floyd. Those are very great numbers. However, he moves forward and throws more than he can reasonably handle in 25+ minutes. That's a pacing problem.

It's like how for a period of time there were those claiming Woodley had 5 round cardio. He really didn't, he just paced his limited gas tank very well across 5 rounds. If you looked at his output he was doing across like 4 fights combined what others were doing in 1 fight. He was going 5 rounds by fighting at 1/4 the pace of others lol. He got away with it because his power let him hold back and just land fewer but more meaningful strikes.
Most people fighting for 5 rounds have to establish a pace that suits them so it will carry them through the long haul. GSP excelled at this as well. Most fighters are not gonna throw the kitchen sink for 5 rounds.

In regards to the first part of your post, keep it up. It is all a process. So just keep at it, never be discouraged with yourself especially when you are seeking to better yourself, you will notice your conditioning building back up over time.

In regards to the first part of your post, keep it up. It is all a process. So just keep at it, never be discouraged with yourself especially when you are seeking to better yourself, you will notice your conditioning building back up over time.
Thanks, it sucks, but at the same time it is rewarding

In all seriousness, Conor has pretty shitty cardio for a not-old LW.

In all seriousness, Conor has pretty shitty cardio for a not-old LW.
Nate Diaz is too dumb to stay down when he is supposed to. Its like fighting a fuckin zombie hahaha

Steroids + balloon ed muscles = failing combat cardio :

poster child..............

Hector Lombard

Shoguns UFCardio was very frustrating to watch

Ariel-Guys what do you do to get your cardio up?
Conor- Well first I run 5 miles on me treadmill to start the day.....etc.
nate- Yes.

Some of these already mentioned, I agree :

1. Francis Ngannou (can hardly get out of Rd1 if he hasn't TKO'd the other guy)
2. C. McGregor -- well known cardio issues, generally he can go with good technique is around 8mins and then he is busted tired.
3. Lewis -- doesn't do any cardio training that I can tell. Another guy (amusing as he is) that relies on flattening the opponent within 1.5rounds
4. Greg Hardy -- another heavyweight who, so far, has relied on a quick hard punch path to victory, marvellous, except when that doesn't work, he cannot do anything beyond Rd.1.5
5. Anthony Smith - his cardio has always been suspect particularly at the Volkan Oezdemir fight.
6. Tuivasa -- another heavyweigfht too lazy to eat right and do adequate cardio training.
7. Ilir Latifi -- has bad bad cardio fights.
8. Shane Carwin -- yes I don't think he trained much cardio. Big knockout merchant who never banked on having to go to Rds2 or 3.

Back