Guys, i'm really loving this season...

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by dickcheney, Oct 2, 2013.

1. dickcheney

dickcheney Gold Belt

the crazy ronda shenanigans are fun to watch, and edmund is just one of those guys you love to hate...but i have found what i have been missing from TUF for the past 10 seasons or so... TEAM TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!
    yeah!

this season is the shit...hopefully we get more truth or dare and hopefully it inspires future all male seasons to do more truth or dare!

whos with me?

2. Hans Gercmiov

Hans Gercmiov Steel Belt

Needs more strip poker.

3. fight4god

fight4god Green Belt

Lol this season is awful

4. chaosclown17

chaosclown17 Purple Belt

I take it you aren't familiar with TUF 16.

5. dickcheney

dickcheney Gold Belt

i sincerely enjoy all of the awkwardness at the tuf house and all of the false bravado of edmund

6. Fox by the Sea

Fox by the Sea Lighthouse keeper Platinum Member

i agree. I like this season, it is light fun plus some mma...the women add a different touch and i hope there will be another girl season

7. Philharmonik

Philharmonik Green Belt

Yes, my wife and I are really enjoying it as well. Especially the womens fights! Next week looks good!

8. Philharmonik

Philharmonik Green Belt

This weeks episode was good too! Hats off to Louis for taking that beating. "Just five more minutes Louis! Just FIVE more minutes!" :icon_lol:

9. JOdrummerSH

JOdrummerSH Polyrhythmic Preposter

Much like last season (first fox season) theyre really downplaying the antics in the house. i was hoping theyd show them a bit more, and there hasnt been a ssingle shred of romance too...not that it makes it worth it, its just that itd be a view into the microcosm of what makes a lot of people fight in the first place

10. fight4god

fight4god Green Belt

Actually it, and the Cruz season I never saw

11. chaosclown17

chaosclown17 Purple Belt

Funny, I started with the Cruz season.

But yeah, TUF 16 was awful. Annoying drama, terrible personalities, and the most egregious of all, boring fights.

That was awful.

This is forced, bad in the house. But the fights haven't been terrible.

It has the opportunity to get worse. But it can never reach TUF 16 levels of terrible.

You have to be absolutely awful from day one on that one.

Plus, that was going to be a great coaches fight.

12. ms4n

ms4n Blue Belt

It's not "The Ultimate Fighter". It's a pretty bad drama filled reality TV show better suited to MTV. I could care less who wins the show and really don't know any names but I'm sure I'll watch the finale because of Meisha needing to put a hurt on "I didn't realize she's that big of a bitch" Rousey.

Hate on Chael, but he was the man as a coach and last season was way better.

13. chaosclown17

chaosclown17 Purple Belt

No doubt about that last part. I go back and forth on liking and disliking Chael, but the man inspired me.

That being said, Rousey is going to beat Tate again.

14. dickcheney

dickcheney Gold Belt

Last season was ok, but had even less house stuff than this season. Tuf needs to show more house stuff, more drama to be watchable. There are straight fight shows every week now, I don't come to watch tuf to just see fights and people hitting mitts, I come for the personalities, bitching, posturing, and house goofiness. If tuf wants to boost ratings, they need to spend a little less time in the gym

15. cade187

cade187 I'm not a part of your system.

First season I've watched in a while; I'm enjoying it, but some of it is stupid and adolescent. <Insert 5 minute truth-or-date clip>

16. Cyantist

Cyantist Red Belt

The Cruz season was awesome. Lots of good talent, excellent drama (if thats your thing) and good personalities.

16 was god awful. The drama was juvenile as fuck. The personalities just a few drunk douchebags and the talent... lol, they got a tristar guy who gets laid upon (I thought it was impossible too), a guido hot head who screamed "let me bang bro". The winner is quite possibly the worst in the history of it (has heart tho).

17. Xuh

Xuh Red Belt

Well there you go. If even Dick Cheney likes this season's TUF, I don't see how anyone else can complain about it.

18. Arkain2K

Arkain2K Si vis pacem, para bellum

The juvenile kids on TUF 16 was part of the reasons why TUF 17 looked so good.