"Guys, guys. Hang on. Can I try something?" - Worst Ad Ever?

tumblr_mwuqcpp3Rx1smm7eko10_500.gif

[YT]/2HXsdodYvp8[/YT]

Actually what would have saved the ad is if she gave a couple of quick knowledgable sounding pointers (politely). Then they say "you can play?" And then beg her to show them something. Completely different feel to the ad then.

This way it comes off like she's a self-serving person with an urge to just show off and not help.

This way it comes off like she's a self-serving person with an urge to just show off and not help.

Maybe this is the kind of person they are trying to sell cars to. There are a lot of them out there.

Cuz everyone likes a show-off amirite? Such an annoying ad.

I'm sure narcisstic average-drummer neighbor woman helped the youngsters with her showing them up and all. Hate to say it, but the ad reeks of . . . douche-baggery?

Also kind of reeks of being written by a woman (hey don't shoot the messenger).

guess being a groupie and drinking all that protein made her talented
weird

Oh and then she jumps in the driver's seat lol. Just saying, just saying.

I wonder if female drummers accidentally have hit their boobs when playing.

I mean that HAS to have happened more than once on this Earth, right?

why did you make this thread? and in the war room no less??

this isnt even fit for mayberry, this is straight up off-topic level thread.

Christ it's a Camry ad, wtf do you expect. Toyota probably went to the blandest ad agency in the country and asked them to make the weakest, blandest possible commercial. Then when they got it, demanded it be made even more devoid of life.

Because that's who they market Camries too. Any flicker of life, you aren't their target.

Christ it's a Camry ad, wtf do you expect. Toyota probably went to the blandest ad agency in the country and asked them to make the weakest, blandest possible commercial. Then when they got it, demanded it be made even more devoid of life.

Because that's who they market Camries too. Any flicker of life, you aren't their target.

I actually had to look this up . . .

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/10/10/toyota-camry-ads/17021191/

"Toyota aims for younger buyers with Camry ads"

Wait . . . I posted this in the War Room lol?

It must have been moved from Mayberry because of the feminist undertones I suppose.

If by "feminist" undertones you mean how your obvious dislike of women was so overpowering that an ad on TV compelled you to make a thread on Sherdog complaining about it when it's about a person playing drums, then sure, why not.

Cuz everyone likes a show-off amirite? Such an annoying ad.

I'm sure narcisstic average-drummer neighbor woman helped the youngsters with her showing them up and all. Hate to say it, but the ad reeks of . . . douche-baggery?

Also kind of reeks of being written by a woman (hey don't shoot the messenger).

So... you don't like the commercial, but you decided to post it on this forum to have discussion about it?

I think you like SOMETHING about it, but you cant figure out what.

And on it being a woman playing the drums, I think it's meant to highlight Something you wouldn't expect... if it were a pro drummer or rockstar-looking person atleast you'd know what to expect.

If by "feminist" undertones you mean how your obvious dislike of women was so overpowering that an ad on TV compelled you to make a thread on Sherdog complaining about it when it's about a person playing drums, then sure, why not.

I think I lucked out posting it in the WR tbh.

And I'm not gay bro.

I hate that commercial. If it were a man showing up girls there would be outrage. But GIRL POWER! It's so blatantly sexist.

Back