"Guys, guys. Hang on. Can I try something?" - Worst Ad Ever?

dissolved

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Cuz everyone likes a show-off amirite? Such an annoying ad.

I'm sure narcisstic average-drummer neighbor woman helped the youngsters with her showing them up and all. Hate to say it, but the ad reeks of . . . douche-baggery?

Also kind of reeks of being written by a woman (hey don't shoot the messenger).

It is not shooting the messenger to criticize a stupid conclusion you came to all on your own.

That is what I asked myself after reading your OP. A bad ad reeks of being written by a woman?

Fatality.

It is not shooting the messenger to criticize a stupid conclusion you came to all on your own.

That is what I asked myself after reading your OP. A bad ad reeks of being written by a woman?

That a woman needs to show off to a bunch of young boys because they're learning how to play instruments.

Wait . . . I posted this in the War Room lol?

It must have been moved from Mayberry because of the feminist undertones I suppose.

Wait . . . I posted this in the War Room lol?

It must have been moved from Mayberry because of the feminist undertones I suppose.

A woman playing drums now qualifies as feminist? Good thing there were no black people in this ad, no telling what kind of undertones would have been detected.

Exactly the kind of thing a middle-aged man would never do right?

Not to be captured as such . . . To be highlighted like that would be lame.

Like I said, unless you're Neil Peart or Jordy Jordison or something no one likes a showoff. Comes across as douchey for the main bit of a commercial.

I wonder what she does for a follow up act.

War Room thread of the year candidate - just under the wire.

karen-carpenter-live-in-london-the-drums-o.gif

I am not super impressed with that drumming.

Back