Guys foot in corner of screen during interview

Damn he must’ve been out for a while!! Hope he’s ok now..

How long do you guys think he was out for? I've been watching mma for a long time and that has to be up there. I honestly feel uncomfortable after a ko like that

From what I recall,jardine was out for a good 8 mins after wanderlei knocked him out.

When rampage got ko'd by Wanderlei in the 2nd fight,they did an award ceremony for wanderlei in the ring with rampage still bleeding,laid out on the floor
Yea that was brutal. Could be worse though. My brother got his back broken in a muay thai fight in Thailand. (An illegal 12-6 elbow) Cronie Fuckers just loaded him up on a stretcher and left him outside of the arena in the street.

Yea that was brutal. Could be worse though. My brother got his back broken in a muay thai fight in Thailand. (An illegal 12-6 elbow) Cronie Fuckers just loaded him up on a stretcher and left him outside of the arena in the street.
Yeah I also remember the aforementioned rampage wand 2 fight. Rampage was on the floor for about that long,if not longer. Youd think maybe they could have waited for him to be alright before starting an awards ceremony but nah.

Wandy really knocks motherfuckers to the shadow realms back then

Walked out on his own strength, he'll be okay.. Raw KO though!

I saw the foot live, just didn't think it was thread worthy or memorable. <Fedor23>

I got the reference. Nice!

Back