***Guys, don't ship anything valuable through FedEx***

my brother used to load the trucks at fedex and he says the fedex workers steal shit all the time

money, psp, gps and things like that

I use UPS when I ship because Fedex always, and I mean ALWAYS, tosses the packages I receive into my yard with my two barking, snarling dogs that are obviously going to piss on and chew up my stuff
UPS leaves them under the car in my driveway with a note in the mailbox
UPS>>>>>>Fedex

So does UPS. I'm a parts/materials buyer and I'm witness to piss poor handling all of the time. I've received a ton of broken light bulbs. They all play the blame game though

i knew someone that worked for an air freight company, he stole a bnch of stuff and the fbi rolled up on him.

USPS crushed my package. I got half of the value back even though it was insured. There reasoning:

Insurance is only to make sure the item gets to its destination, not the condition it arrives in.

WTF. Going to write them a 3rd letter. Im not holding my breathe though for a full refund though.

Pretty entertaining (albeit possibly true) article. :)

It was a decent article. The only thing I'd add is box packing tips, like wrapping the entire package three times over with packing tape. That'd do a decent job of waterproofing it.

I've never had a package brought to me from them and now I don't ever want too lol.

Back