Guys, don't forget! Tomorrows UFC Fight Night 141 card starts EARLY

HW division is practically dead and they put TWO good HW fights on a random card halfway across the world

and on the next PPV..... more WMMA and manlets.

Fuck modern MMA.

im trying! Shout out from San Diego.

Going to sleep. It's gonna be a fun Saturday morning.

Ha, lucky me. I got insomnia and I fuckign thought this was gonna be tommorow night lol! Shiiit, and I gota drive from San Jose to Victorville tommorow. At least I'll be entertained, hopefully.

You're spoiled. Here in Europe we usually have to stay up until 4am to watch a UFC pay per view.

Is normal. <{silvanormal}>

View attachment 476501View attachment 476497

Never heard 80% of these guys and theres 2 watchable fight on here. If i had a pound of green i wouldnt be able not fall asleep and watch this. UFC please bring back Joe Silva
tenor.gif

It's 9.30am here. I was gonna spend my morning watching it live but I've just seen that for the foreseeable 2hrs, it's a WMMA fight every other fight, so no chance am I perservering with that.

I've got some shit to do so might tune into the main card later.

Is it live?

I was checking my listing for it and didn't see it

I have spectrum

Nice to see u
How about that Kevin Holland, huh? He's exciting to watch, when he's not trying to pull a Korean Zombie and get KO after mid fight high fives and banter. If he'd settle down and take the fights seriously, he has some skills, could go far. He got me a fuck load of points on DraftKings, though.

How about that Kevin Holland, huh? He's exciting to watch, when he's not trying to pull a Korean Zombie and get KO after mid fight high fives and banter. If he'd settle down and take the fights seriously, he has some skills, could go far. He got me a fuck load of points on DraftKings, though.
Exciting guy 4sure I am very excited for the main and co main BTW

Exciting guy 4sure I am very excited for the main and co main BTW
I should be sleeping, got a long day tomorrow, but I'm interested in those fights too. Pavlovich is no joke, think he has a good chance to win quickly. Wondering how the Ngannou/Blaydes rematch goes too. Blaydes has been stellar since the last time they fought. Gotta think Ngannou will be confident going in though, since he's beat Blaydes before. Not a bad card tonight.

I should be sleeping, got a long day tomorrow, but I'm interested in those fights too. Pavlovich is no joke, think he has a good chance to win quickly. Wondering how the Ngannou/Blaydes rematch goes too. Blaydes has been stellar since the last time they fought. Gotta think Ngannou will be confident going in though, since he's beat Blaydes before. Not a bad card tonight.
Right now its 12:54 and I am working its great to watch UFC daytime normally I wake up 5 PM Sunday nights,Yeah good card for sure,take it easy bud

This ping guy has a good fucking groud game , too bad he broke his hand early. I'm thinking majority draw

Back