Guys, don’t you see Trump supporting Colby...

No sane person thinks the president of a country supporting an athlete of that country is "a problem." Libtards.

lol Obama was such an unathletic can
No one played defense on Barry or they were 55+ years old out of shape people. I forgot but one NBA guy was roasting Obama's game in a friendly way.

George W was running 6 minute miles lol. Clinton played Sax.

Too soon to be worried about that.

I think problems might emerge in the future tho.. Other D states might follow suit over what NY used to be blaming violence as an excuse.

As a huge problem? First it puts a cloud around the fight. Second, it’s totally biased against the other fighter, just imagine the president is against u! What do you guys think?

If you choose to tie your brand to a hate monger that's your problem, and don't you worry Usman will have his support no matter what the prez tweets he may even get more support....

This thread is going the war room route. l@nd0

Its astro turfing in reverse. Actually pretty trippy

stfu you incel!

Lol I'm trying to imagine this type of language being used in a real life situation. Like being at a bar and some dude steps to you and calls you an incel. I think I'd laugh.

No. Stupid thread.

God bless Trump, and God bless America. (And God bless Colby Covington.)

DjnDGxtX0AYqPst.jpg_large.0.jpeg

epic fuckin save

I recall Volkman when asked by Rogan who he would fight next he'd like to beat some sense into Obama and ended up with Secret Services paying him a visit?

Come on. When the secret service holds you up for an hour or two, send a bit of a message.

Antifa go against weaker people they wont even dare touch ground at any MMA GYM. But would be cool a new series instead of the old MMA Fighter vs Tai Chi or Ninja it could be MMA Fighter vs Antifa dude now thats a PPV.
Good point. I never thought much of antifa (actually had to google what they are after the Charlottesville thing.).

Yeah, all they do is fight neo nazis, KKK and white supremacist groups who are bunch of pussies wearing white sheets and gay nazi tattoos.

This thread is going the war room route. l@nd0
It should. Man, politics in the Heavies used to be completely frowned upon. Now, fuckwits wanna bring this bullshit up in damn near every thread. Ever wonder why so many dipshitted lemmings jump off the same cliff at the same time? Following some punkass version of a "perfect" lemming they've concocted.
Yeah, I'm a tad buzzed.

Good point. I never thought much of antifa (actually had to google what they are after the Charlottesville thing.).

Yeah, all they do is fight neo nazis, KKK and white supremacist groups who are bunch of pussies wearing white sheets and gay nazi tattoos.
They also fight people with differing opinion.

Trump should support Dustin when he faces Habib. Putin will be there too.

As a huge problem? First it puts a cloud around the fight. Second, it’s totally biased against the other fighter, just imagine the president is against u! What do you guys think?

A President can have personal tastes & opinions. He can like a certain sports team, etc. All past Presidents have been no different.

Besides it's Colby who really likes Trump (I think he is faking it for publicity though).

I mean Colby doesn't seem like the right wing type. He's just wearing the MAGA hat and all this to attract as much attention as possible (when all other athletes would do the opposite and condemn Trump).

TS, your brain was damaged while watching too much CNN

Back