Guys.... Brock got KTFO

3 pages in and this thread isn't wastelanded yet? LOL

Thankyou ts. You make an excellent point. I mean WWE has been around much longer than the UFC anyway.

bork1}

Thankyou ts. You make an excellent point. I mean WWE has been around much longer than the UFC anyway.

bork1}
I just noticed this new Brock emote right now. hah Nice bork1}

I hear voices in my head
They tell me not to reply seriously to this shit thread
They talk to me
I for one am glad you do not listen to the voices in your head.

I'll provide the goddamn video. I've never seen Brock look more bored in my life.

I've been watching MMA since the mid 90s. I'm 34 years old.

Jonah-Hill-ok.gif

I'll provide the goddamn video. I've never seen Brock look more bored in my life.

42501140.jpg

And why are there people in the audience that are older than 12y.o.? Are they retarded or something?

As a european I really don't get it...what's all the fuss about it?

Last edited:
Man-oils, rampant steriod use, soap opera acting and choreographed fight sequences... pro-wrestling.

The fact that Millennial viewership of this horseshit is non-existent is possibly the only thing that generation is getting right. Cannot wait till all the currently middle-aged+, neanderthal fans take pro-wrestling with them as they transition to the afterlife.

On WWE Raw this past Monday brock got KTFO by Randy Orton and a BRUTAL RKO out of no where. It was so painful seeing such a big strong guy like Brock get knocked out like that. Even the toughest guys in UFC couldn't do that to him. Wow Orton is a beast.

Hopefully Hunt got a bit of a consolation seeing Brock beat up like that.

What were your emotions seeing that happen to brock? Let's have an in depth discussion about it guys.
Yeah, well, Big John Studd ktfo Andre the Giant and proceeded to shave his head!!!! Take that, Randy Orton.

Thinly veiled anti pro-wrestling thread is thick, solid AND tight.

On WWE Raw this past Monday brock got KTFO by Randy Orton and a BRUTAL RKO out of no where. It was so painful seeing such a big strong guy like Brock get knocked out like that. Even the toughest guys in UFC couldn't do that to him. Wow Orton is a beast.

Hopefully Hunt got a bit of a consolation seeing Brock beat up like that.

What were your emotions seeing that happen to brock? Let's have an in depth discussion about it guys.

UFC 200 Brought you over here huh bruh ?

Back