Guys at sprawl

RetiredWisFighter

Amateur Fighter
@red
Reaction score
ok this sounds kind of stupid i guess but i love the red shorts, i was wondering what are the chances of maybe a red rashguard being produced? and if there arent any plans for one what about a special made one any idea how much that would cost?

Steve has said before they don't do custom orders buy considering they do make a red pair of shorts a red rashguard to match seems like a sensible idea.

Forget red rashguards, I want my white sprawls with Foz in SPRAWL-style writing in gold embroidery on the bottom of my shorts!

war white shorts!

war!

~Foz

just got my red shorts the other day, they almost look damn near pink. After seeing fighters wearing them in the ring and magazine ads. There color of red shorts are a tad different than mine. Anyone else have a similar problem ?

No. My red ones were what I expected them to be

bsimm said:
just got my red shorts the other day, they almost look damn near pink. After seeing fighters wearing them in the ring and magazine ads. There color of red shorts are a tad different than mine. Anyone else have a similar problem ?
can you post a pic so we can see what you mean

a Red Rash in XXXL or XXXXL would be sexy.

yea i was just thinking about rashguard sizes i am a small guy 5'9 140ish and i just my rashguards i ordered wear a L and its tight on me w. the arms a little short does anyone here wear a S sized rashguard it seems like you would have to be 5'00 tall max
edit: how do the sprawl loosefit rashes size up

well the reason i want the red rashguard is red gloves, red shorts, red hair, the red rashguard only makes sense!

Fozzy said:
Forget red rashguards, I want my white sprawls with Foz in SPRAWL-style writing in gold embroidery on the bottom of my shorts!

war white shorts!

war!

~Foz

I'm with Foz. If they produced white Sprawls I'd have them custom-dyed.

"well the reason i want the red rashguard is red gloves, red shorts, red hair, the red rashguard only makes sense! "

thats a little much.get some color coordination skills.

fightflesh.com FOR THE COOLEST NEW GEAR IN MMA!!!!!! looK who's Wearing!! At MEDIA

JediMMA said:
fightflesh.com FOR THE COOLEST NEW GEAR IN MMA!!!!!! looK who's Wearing!! At MEDIA

Nice blatant and shameless advertising. Wonder if it'll get edited or deleted. How can you be a fightwear comany, oops i mean combat clothing company yet not offer any shorts. Those designs also aren't that impressive and I highly doubt they'll get the Foz approval seal of coolness.

Oh, and white board shorts would be awesome. I'm sure the demand is high enough but please make sure hte shorts are completely white, no black, red, blue panels. Maybe the stretch panel being black is okay but make them as white as possible.

Back