Guy with cleaver gets rekt

I like the guy with the hockey stick who comes out and starts poking him in the stomach.

Thats a riot fork, Im pretty sure they have them on the walls of some schools in japan and china. Use it to pin someone against a wall if they have a weapon. It looks like that goofy thing might actually work if thats all you have and guy has a knife. It would be fun to try with a strong guy and rubber knife and see if that thing works like in this video.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Thats a riot fork, Im pretty sure they have them on the walls of some schools in japan and china. Use it to pin someone against a wall if they have a weapon. It looks like that goofy thing might actually work if thats all you have and guy has a knife. It would be fun to try with a strong guy and rubber knife and see if that thing works like in this video.

LOL that is actually a thing

Those chinese and their meat cleavers. They should just use their traditional melee weapons

Thanks for that, so much wow!

By 'Krav Maga style' you mean this was all just an act?

I just picture Bruno running at these guys with dildos

I'm glad he didn't take lessons from this guy

tenor.gif

Riot fork. Nice.

Thought it was a pool net at first.

Back