Guy who had marriage proposal put in Spiderman Ps4 reveals bad news

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/9/17838210/spider-man-ps4-game-insomniac-easter-egg-marriage-proposal

Basically, this guy managed to convince the creators of the recent big hit Marvel's Spiderman (Ps4) to put an Easter egg proposal for his girlfriend of five years into the game.
3436229-spiderman-failedproposal-promo.jpg

However bad news came shortly after making this the saddest easter egg in a game.

Apparently, his girlfriend of five years left him and ended up dating his half-brother shortly after.

This was her response (houston press)

“Basically Tyler and I had been together for over 5+ years,” says Gamble. “We started dating when I was 15 1/2 and we moved into my parents’ house together shortly after due to unforeseen circumstances. Us moving in together so young was I think really hard on our relationship. We were living like the Brady Bunch with eight people in our house.

Our relationship was great for a long time, but I started to realize about a year ago that I was not happy. I kept it going because I wanted to make it work, but he has done some things that I realized I really shouldn't have forgave him for. Our relationship had issues both mentally and physically... He never understood me unfortunately.

Even the proposal which he thought was the save all of our relationship was never the way I would have like to be proposed to. I never liked video games, but I sat through them because I loved him. Our relationship turned into a mother and son relationship where I had to remind him about things, I had to deal with his financial mistakes, his violent outbursts etc. We never did things normal couples would do like go out, dance, parties, sit under the stars.

I told him in July that he had a month to change my mind and it didn't happen, so I broke up with him. I have big prospects in life and I am a highly motivated individual, but it was extremely challenging to have to be someone else's motivation to simply get out of bed or get off of his video games. As far as his half-brother goes, Tyler had asked him to check in on me and ask me how I was doing after I broke up with him, so of course we got close. And our relationship just built from there. I did not leave Tyler for his half-brother and I have never been unfaithful to Tyler.”

So, dude is gaming in his parent's basement, then his half brother is donating his dong to his gf. Only thing missing is no mention of Surge and pizza rolls

damn and now his ex gets a worldwide audience to blast him with her response.

Lol I knew guys like this in college.
They would play video games and have their girls just sit there watching them play
I knew 100% the first chance those girls got that they were fucking the next dude that actually paid attention to them.

The half brother and girl are scum for hooking up though.

PHYSICALLY!!!

Wooooh he couldnt deliver the D as she likes it.

Emotionally... wooooo all he did is play video games

Lol @ sit under the stars. Guess what, bitch. No man does that with you after 2 years of a relationship.

These women are too picky. She sat there and watched him go swing from building to building, saving kids from fires, defeating Sandman and the Green Goblin, etc etc but that still wasn't enough for her. Like she is going to do better than one of the best spidermen ever

MGTOW 4 LIFE

Last edited:
This is why beta white males end up shooting places up.

Yeah, that wasn't a set up at all.
Totally legit that his Girlfriend of 5 years broke up with him and is dating his brother just as he got a marriage proposal in a video game.

I envision things playing out exactly like this every time I see a guy propose at a sporting event.

QONVIyz.gif

Jesus fucking Christ I can’t believe that she put that much intimate detail in her statement. Basically calling him an unmotivated loser that’s addicted to video games.

And “Physically”? Tyler BTFO!!!
{<jordan}

I guess it wasn’t enough for her to just dump him, she also needed to crush his soul and drive him to suicide with that statement.

If they were the same age then this is probably for the better. Getting married at 21 isn’t a good idea.

Also the kid sounds like a dork and she was probably fed up; however, for sure don’t share your dirty laundry and provide such details to the world.

Ooooooooooooooooooooh maaaaaaaaaan.

His half brother is slinging that web now boooooooooy....

MFiS.gif

Back