Guy tries to sucker-punch Gamboa

Had to watch it a second time, but the dude didn't simply miss. Gamboa dodged it. Super fast, but I think he was expecting it.

They got some pushing going on so he was likely expecting some shit may happen, in fact he talked to the guy whole time keeping feet already in position to scrap

Plus guy before throw did a step and moved weight on rear foot (even tried the classic gimmick of watch casually in another direction lol), that's good hint suckerpunch is coming

Idunno about "got screwed" he seemed to get off pretty lightly on the clip. I wish we saw how it ends, but if it ends with folks eventually separating him without taking more of a beating, he should think his lucky stars.

I used to post on boxrec when he showed up there.

I never replied to anything he typed. He seemed unhinged. But, people would either cheer him on or egg him on.

I was afraid if he did something horrible, the website would have been taken down and John Sheppard would be held liable.

I haven't posted there in about a decade.
I can’t believe the guy is still alive.

On another note, I didn't know Aries Spears was a good standup comedian or not. I've only ever really seen him do the Rapper impression in any standup clip I've seen him in. He was pretty decent in this one.

They got some pushing going on so he was likely expecting some shit may happen, in fact he talked to the guy whole time keeping feet already in position to scrap

Plus guy before throw did a step and moved weight on rear foot (even tried the classic gimmick of watch casually in another direction lol), that's good hint suckerpunch is coming
Yup. On the street my indicator is the dude pulling up his pants.

If a guy is close enough to hit you and he pulls up his pants, just hit him right then.

I mean, sometimes grampa is all, "why'd you hit me?" But I can't take any chances.

Yup. On the street my indicator is the dude pulling up his pants.

If a guy is close enough to hit you and he pulls up his pants, just hit him right then.

I mean, sometimes grampa is all, "why'd you hit me?" But I can't take any chances.
Wouldnt wearing your pants like a normal person eliminate that indicator?

Knees! Knees! Where’s the fucking knees?! Oh never mind…. He’s a boxer.
What did u want him to do? Suck him off? Boxers don't get on their knees that's guys who play MMA.

What did u want him to do? Suck him off? Boxers don't get on their knees that's guys who play MMA.

<TheWire1>

MaleHappygoluckyBichonfrise-max-1mb.gif

silvavsfranklin2_medium.gif

R2YmbUV.gif

you got to be a special kind of stupid motherfucker to swing at a multiple weight world champion boxer.

i mean, why?

you got to be a special kind of stupid motherfucker to swing at a multiple weight world champion boxer.

i mean, why?
Lmao, you aren’t wrong.

Someone suckerpunched Robert Helenius, a 6’6 Finnish HW pro boxer (ranked 18 or so in the world at the moment) here in Finland some years ago, I remember reading. He didn’t flinch and told the guy to get fucked, didn’t kill him or anything even if the idiot was asking for it. And he was.

It’s weird how there are people like that walking around.

<{clintugh}>

Lmao, you aren’t wrong.

Someone suckerpunched Robert Helenius, a 6’6 Finnish HW pro boxer (ranked 18 or so in the world at the moment) here in Finland some years ago, I remember reading. He didn’t flinch and told the guy to get fucked, didn’t kill him or anything even if the idiot was asking for it. And he was.

It’s weird how there are people like that walking around.

<{clintugh}>
yeah that's even dumber. why would you swing on a mountain of a man like that? someone could say that gamboa is tiny and maybe the idiot thought he could take him... but even in this clip, you can see this is a trained athlete. like, small or not, everything about that guy screams that he can fight. and this stupid fuck swings on him, lol.

i think klitschko said in an interview that people always wanted to pick fights with him, when he was at his peak. klitschko, who is a huge motherfucker by every metric and even though he was boring, he was still putting people to sleep with one punch. the man is too classy and too smart to do anything, but i think if you're dumb enough to try and pick a fight with him in a bar, you deserve to get what you asked for.

Back