Guy threatens DDOS over Conan: Exiles...on a PVP server

SWUNg8tKMSTJnwpmViue2s-EaSnefHG_xcnKPp6uhk4.jpg

lol at “you fucked with the wrong people”

70c43239effd6ab05a0c1e3731a64274.jpg

Networks down. This game is janky as fuck.

But godamn if it isn't fun

Networks down. This game is janky as fuck.

But godamn if it isn't fun
I stay on single player, because I heard that even on PVE servers, trolls will show up and start building near all the good spawn points.

The games already buggy enough as it is. I'd hate having a base destroyed or ruined by trolls when I'm not even online.

I stay on single player, because I heard that even on PVE servers, trolls will show up and start building near all the good spawn points.

The games already buggy enough as it is. I'd hate having a base destroyed or ruined by trolls when I'm not even online.
We walked for like 1 hour. Died and had to start over m

It's the name of this game

So this is worth playing? I love me some Conan.

Hey is this still up for free on PSN or did I miss my opportunity?

Always remind them DDOSSING is a felony. They also seem to shut the fuck up after I tell them that.

damn this dude must have attacked Sherdog too

I'll never understand the folks who take games that seriously. Like, completely and totally immersed to the point where they feel like another player killed their real life brothers, or whatever. It's a form of insanity that really hasn't had the amount of exposure it should.

It's a fun sandbox survival game, if you're into those. I wish it had more of a story, though.
Right on. Sounds like a game I'd dig. Conan usually seemed to be over the top violence and sex so I don't expect much of a story, in fact I might just prefer it to barely have one.

Can you still have a dude that has a big giant swinging dick?

Back