Guy threatens DDOS over Conan: Exiles...on a PVP server

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
L7QIHoD.jpg
So I'm playing Conan with my buddy and we attack this dudes base...on the PVP server. And he sends me this. Wow.

Haha.

Bro if you can't handle the PVP.....go to PVE

I know nothing about DDOS. Can it be done on a PVP server?

I remember on SF4 people would always message me after a match. Never forget the dude who raged because I kept throwing him. If you don't know how to stop someone from grabbing you get good bitch.

I know nothing about DDOS. Can it be done on a PVP server?
They can crack my password for psn or perhaps hit my ip with malware. Not the game specificaly but my service provider. I don't think he would be dumb enough to try anything though. Since you know, he messaged his intent.
I'm just pointing out how childish that is.
...My own insult to him notwithstanding...but he started it! Heh.

Edit: The kicker about all this. Is this dudes clan base is sprawling and huge. We hit a couple of outbuildings, damaged like 2 walls, and stole some honey. And he goes off like that, I'm like only lvl 40 and this dudes clan is all like level 70s and has T4 buildings compared to our T1.

Last edited:
I remember on SF4 people would always message me after a match. Never forget the dude who raged because I kept throwing him. If you don't know how to stop someone from grabbing you get good bitch.

I had so.ething similar against a guy on one of the THQ ufc games. I kept kicking his mid, and he messaged me after saying "You only won cuz you kept kicking my guts" I messaged him back saying " should have defended your guts then".

I had so.ething similar against a guy on one of the THQ ufc games. I kept kicking his mid, and he messaged me after saying "You only won cuz you kept kicking my guts" I messaged him back saying " should have defended your guts then".

Exactly I have no idea what it is with people in fighting games not wanting you to do the same thing over and over again. Like I'm supposed to stop doing the 1 thing you can't seem to defend?

Exactly I have no idea what it is with people in fighting games not wanting you to do the same thing over and over again. Like I'm supposed to stop doing the 1 thing you can't seem to defend?

Indeed, it's like you're not supposed to do things that win matches.

I used to get messages complaining about my Zangief when they were using Sagat. VANILLA Sagat, lol.

People get fucking heated over fighting games they really bring the worst out in people my friend has spazzed on me in real life a couple times over fight night champion lol

I got called a spamming bitch in MKX for this

Two funny things with this post. You taking a game screenshot with a cell phone in 2019 and giving credence to a threat over a game server.

brb, sending your info to lizard squad.

you dun goofed

People get fucking heated over fighting games they really bring the worst out in people my friend has spazzed on me in real life a couple times over fight night champion lol

People used to get into fist fights because of throwing in Street Fighter, lol.

Reminds me of the time I threatened to put a gypsy curse on some dude who teabagged me on COD. I don't know anything about gypsy curses tbh but I was emotional

Two funny things with this post. You taking a game screenshot with a cell phone in 2019 and giving credence to a threat over a game server.
I just thought it was funny he was doing that on a PVP server.

And im not gonna lie. I have no clue how to do the whole screen capture thing on PS...I know. I know

I used to get messages complaining about my Zangief when they were using Sagat. VANILLA Sagat, lol.

Playing as Zangief against high/low fireball spammer Sagats put my Xbox 360 reputation thing down from 100 to about 70% for "Mic abuse". I never used a mic or messaged anyone.

Fuck 'em. Spam begets spam.
Zangief-lariat.gif

lol the shit that used to get thrown at me in Counter Strike was just as bad. I can't count how many people out there promised me an ass kicking and never delivered.

I'd sometimes change my name on my clan server, and suddenly people would go nuts with that shit. But once I changed my name back with the clan tag they shut up real quick. Was a good time trolling them.

What's worse is these kids freak out over shit and Swat people. Man that shit is crazy.

Back