Guy thinks FBI agents are following him everywhere

I remember like 5 years ago I was having similar thoughts. I thought my mom had poisoned my cat, poisoned my dad, and was trying to poison me. She would make dinner and I would make excuses not to eat it because I thought she had done something to it. Looking back now I was just under a ton of stress and I was losing my grip on reality.

These are the same kind of people (maybe not as extreme) who believe covid is a hoax, trump is here to save the exploited children (guy hung out with epstein - that should tell you all you need to know), masks are a experiment to show how easily we the "sheeple" are controlled.
And to think Epstein was likely a cia operative

I’m surprised that with a forum of this size that we don’t have more actively psychotic people posting about their delusional stuff.
That’s why we’re a great community. Delusional a holes posing as normal people in the real life.

One stalked me at night though my teenage years.

d07ff32c66122313a0f7a8a0d712e9d9.gif

I stumbled across something like this but it was very disturbing what the guy was saying and he thought he was coding the next big thing and that his parents were doing this and that. I actually made it a point to comment on all his vids urging the dude to find psychiatric help but I have no idea what ever became of it

Three of us were eating lunch at work. We had been sitting for about 5 minutes and the first minutes of a lunch break are pretty quiet because everyone is eating. Suddenly one guy turns to the other two of us and tells us to quit talking about him. We look at each other with a puzzled look and I asked him when were we talking about you. He said just now, I heard you. Turns out the guy hears voices in his head. He was also upset about all of the cameras at work because they were spying on him. I never gave the cameras a thought. I just did what I was supposed to be doing.
I had something similar where it looked like this hobo dude spawned in the marshes of the south bay of the sf bay area, and then made his way to the taco truck my buddy and I were already at. Then as we sat eating our food the guy kepting talking shit to us but he was whispering. My buddy asked him if he said anything to us because he could hear him muttering and the guy just goes, "Talking shit!? You wanna fight me!?". It was just fucking wierd to me, I wanted to fight him but my buddy was like na bruh we were already here and you came over here muttering your shit, we're just trying to eat. Then the dude looked at my buddy , looked at me , didnt say shit and dips to the other side of the parking lot. Mental health and drug abuse is a mofuka

munchausen NesDeath, post: 162646796, member: 123597"]She was just a mentally unstable person.

When i walked into the store i was ten feet from the cashier to where she was at. Before i was halfway in she turn around saying "Im being stalked by people, stay away from me". She then proceeded to whisper to the cashier. Upon her transaction the cashier walked out to her car and stood by her while she pumped. Coming back in after she got in her car. Where i purchased gas and proceeded outside to pump.

This woman was in her car parked in the middle of traffic flow while i filled my car. It then became obvious that she created situations drawing attention to herself which she then interpreted as harassment and or stalking.[/QUOTE]
Seems like she has a self inflicted munchausen. Was on a group for limited screen time families. Like half the threads were about being told they are bad by racists. It was weird stuff.
Gang stalking is pretty wide spread and more common than we'd like to think

Back