Media Guy sitting next to Tom Brady at UFC 246 was Kevin Plank, the founder of Under Armor. Is Rebok DONE?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
fuyhq5gw30c41.gif

Rebok deal ends this year ... and Uncle Dana said last week that fight uniforms are here to stay even after the Reebok deal ends.

Side note... Brady’s got that Vietnam POW stare.

170px-WW2_Marine_after_Eniwetok_assault.jpg
<Dylan>

<{outtahere}>

Brady is sponsored by UA.

Brady is also an owner of the UFC.

I wouldn't read too much into it at this stage.

Under Armour would be a downgrade from Reebok. That brand fell off a cliff.

Adidas would be super dope.

and Uncle Dana said last week that fight uniforms are here to stay even after the Reebok deal ends.
But why?

Everyone wearing the same bland shit is the worst thing to ever happen to the UFC.

th

The guy sitting next to Tom Brady is Aaron Hernandez, a murderer. Is the UFC dead?

fuyhq5gw30c41.gif

Rebok deal ends this year ... and Uncle Dana said last week that fight uniforms are here to stay even after the Reebok deal ends.

Side note... Brady’s got that Vietnam POW stare.

170px-WW2_Marine_after_Eniwetok_assault.jpg
<Dylan>

<{outtahere}>

Tom's eyes look soulless.

Well fuck, here's Tom Brady next to a woman. I guess WMMA is here to stay

iu

If Tom Brady didn't fire a snot rocket all night all of the fights and decisions were on the up and up. Subtle Brady fires snot rockets when he smells BS.

Here's Tom Brady wearing a knit hat, global warming isn't true
tom-brady.jpg

Brady haters have a lot in common with Conor haters.

th

The guy sitting next to Tom Brady is Aaron Hernandez, a murderer. Is the UFC dead?
Knowing what we now know bout Hernandez being a lil light In the loafers so to speak , I wonder if he found Brady “ hot ?” Shower peeking lol?

Last edited:
Back