Guy In Tie Goes Full Caveman On Bully

@Madmick
I completely agree with you on this.
I think it's wise to be skeptical on any tale woven until there's something more substantial.

I just thought it coincidental that on the slightly longer video I thought the guy sounded effeminate and nervous... and then to read the linked story it seemed kind of plausible.
But I'm not believing any story until there's something more reliable

No full name. Don't you find that interesting? The Liveleak comment, copied to Reddit, fabricates the quote "get out of my house" (unless there is a yet an even longer version of the video), when clearly the bully was challenging caveman to fight, and was delighted at the prospect: "Oh, he's taking off his watch. This is happening!" The Liveleak commenter professes to know the specifics of the victim's medical record from his hospital visit-- something that would be closely guarded by official sources-- yet can't produce the names of the residents, or their location? He only calls the bully "Matt the Psycho". What, this was never reported to the police? If he knows who Matt is where is the police report? Where is Matt's mugshot? If he wasn't brought to justice where is the sleuthing to find learn that to report this apparent crime? Even a common law fight won't protect you from that level of battery.

Also, where is the Liveleak source of this comment? I searched for it, and yet there is no trace of it. The user he cites has no comments:
https://www.liveleak.com/c/wisheswontwork

This commenter posted twice on WorldStarHipHop:

How does one know these details and not have a name from a news report? Where is the source? What was the sentence?

There is an inexorable wisdom on the internet. When people are emotionally destabilized they like to tell stories. Then other emotionally destabilized internet-goes like to circulate it. The more dramatic the story the faster it runs.

I seriously doubt that stuff as well. Especially things like "his jaw broke and pierced his brain." Sounds like absolute little kid fantasy.

I wouldn't take either quote as a source. It's no more reliable than someone saying "yup he's dead" in a Sherdog comment.

What are ya? Retaaaarded? That's one of the worst beatings I've seen on here.

Found this on reddit
From a LiveLeak comment:

wisheswontwork (46.10) Aug-13-2016

I found all the info on this video took awhile but.... The apt was shared by 2 guys, 1 gay other straight. All the guys in the room were friends of the straight roommate who for some reason was out of the room at the time. Matt the psycho didnt like the kid cuz hes gay. Psycho was the Bully, he was calling gay kid a bunch of names so gay kid told him to get out. psycho said you gonna make me? So & as you can hear in 1st part of vid, gay kid said " my house you need to leave" so psycho turned around took his shit off & beat the living fuck out the gay kid. Not because the gay kid was a bully ( how many scrawny white gay guys you know are bullies?) asshole did it because the kid was gay. When the straight roommate heard the beast & was kicking him out & yelling what did you just do he didnt see anything but very end. So psycho said he did it because gay kid was bullying him. So asshole makes fun of gay kid in his house & is asked to leave & thats bullying? Dudes jaw was fucking shattered, lost 8teeth, broken cheek bones eye socket, & broken nose , they had to put him in a medical coma for 3 mos because the pain would have been to much to be coherent through it. Also left him with some brain damage that will effect him for the rest of his life.

Why are we to believe that liveleak post?

Could be a lefty trying to attribute a fake hate crime to this action.

Why are we to believe that liveleak post?

Could be a lefty trying to attribute a fake hate crime to this action.
I don't know just found it and posted it, nobody knows what really happen no news clipping nothing

the beating was pretty brutal though, his jaw is clearly dislocated and destroyed thats all I can see from it.

In the extended video the so called bully is non threatening he sounds effeminate as well, and thought the guy was just busting balls, a lot of guys do that, whatever it is it didnt warrant that type of violent response, the slam that put him out was enough but the 20 unanswered power shots from the top that destroyed the guys jaw were scary

That was some deep seeded rage.

the worst part is everyone around them were just watching. either out of fear or just apathy.

I'm having trouble making out what he said the bully did at the end.

"He bullied me! He ____ my ____ off and pushed my face!"

or
"He bullied me! He chucked my food off and threw it in my face!"

Anyone?
Just going by sherdog dialect I think the most likely is
“He cucked my boo and blew on her face”

i think the weird grunting was the KOed dude. KOed people make weird noises sometimes.

Do you believe everything you read on Reddit? Believe Jussie, too?

Whatever moron wrote this tall tale has no clue how medicine works because they would never induce a coma as a pain management strategy. That's what dilaudid and morphine are for. They only do that if someone's life is in immediate danger, and I while I'm not a doctor I can't imagine any reason it woudl make sense to maintain it for 3 months.
Morphine and Dilaudid are overrated. I've had both as pain management in the hospital after GI surgery and they were both hit-or-miss

Morphine and Dilaudid are overrated. I've had both as pain management in the hospital after GI surgery and they were both hit-or-miss
It's always patient to patient. That's why we have doctors. They figure out what works.

I don't dissociate well. Opiates will never be a recreation. Vicodin does practically nothing for me. Yet a much milder opiate, darvocet, was a goddamn miracle. None of the loopy head-warping, or the nausea, yet it was 3x as effective for killing my pain. Of course, they discontinued it. So the next time I suffer a painful injury it will be back to spin-the-painkiller.

Yea I don't believe the BS about this kid getting beat down cause hes' gay. Someone knew to record this video so clearly some shit was already going down. I doubt someone knew a fight was going to happen over being asked to leave the house.

It's always patient to patient. That's why we have doctors. They figure out what works.

I don't dissociate well. Opiates will never be a recreation. Vicodin does practically nothing for me. Yet a much milder opiate, darvocet, was a goddamn miracle. None of the loopy head-warping, or the nausea, yet it was 3x as effective for killing my pain. Of course, they discontinued it. So the next time I suffer a painful injury it will be back to spin-the-painkiller.
Percocet works well for me and consistently. However, recovering my first surgery I broke out in hives and they didn't know if it was from the morphine, percocet or a combination of both.

They eventually narrowed it down to Percocet and later to specifically the Oxy part of it since Tylenol was fine for me. After my last surgery, they accidentally prescribed Persocet to me and I decided to test if I was really allergic. Good news is it works well for my pain and no allergic reaction this time around

Now I gotta convince my doctor to take Percocet off my allergy list.

<LikeReally5>

This is the definitely the worst one I've seen that I've let go.

Appreciate the leniency buddy.

Not sucking your ass too hard but being a mod for a forum like this can't be easy. I think you are doing a great job.

I embraced the jokes here because I'm a scum bag. But everyone in the room ought to be held culpable if this in-fact was brought to the police.

Fuck you for not stopping that shit, I'll bet nothing that happened deserved those punches after he was KO'd. The biggest pussies in the room were the ones chilling out while that was happening.

I seriously doubt that stuff as well. Especially things like "his jaw broke and pierced his brain." Sounds like absolute little kid fantasy.

I wouldn't take either quote as a source. It's no more reliable than someone saying "yup he's dead" in a Sherdog comment.
I've found sherdoggers to be a reliable source so far.

I've found sherdoggers to be a reliable source so far.
giphy.gif

I embraced the jokes here because I'm a scum bag. But everyone in the room ought to be held culpable if this in-fact was brought to the police.

Fuck you for not stopping that shit, I'll bet nothing that happened deserved those punches after he was KO'd. The biggest pussies in the room were the ones chilling out while that was happening.

When watching a murder, one might be wary of angering the murderer.

Self preservation is a helluva drug.

When watching a murder, one might be wary of angering the murderer.

Self preservation is a helluva drug.
Oh yeah, agreed. I mean I am not going to stop something like what was happening in this vid, that's dangerous as hell. But, someone should step in, do something.

Back