Guy In Tie Goes Full Caveman On Bully

Years of bottled up feelings of inferiority and rage being unleashed in a psychopathic rage.

yeah_pretty_much_jonah_hill.gif

Buddy decides to react to "bullying" as any sane man would, with a horrific criminal beating. He goes full chimp, taking out all his frustrations in one long barrage of GNP.

That guy with the tie is no victim, he is a psychopath killer

Bully him? fuck outta here lol, that dude was just a smart ass, if I were those guys in the room I would avoid having that violent caveman who can snap over a joke and bash his own friends face in around

He is like the human version of a pitbull they will randomly snap on their family.

I saw the guy go up to the nerdy guy and put his head the nerdy guy who he claims is a bully wasnt even expecting to get hit he was just smiling not realizing this guy wanted to kill him.

If you cant handle a simple joke you need help his justification saying he bullied me sounded pathetic too you are clearly much stronger than that guy too.

Years of bottled up feelings of inferiority and rage being unleashed in a psychopathic rage.
that was a scary sound too
That is one guy I would never want to be friends with again, anyone can snap like that is not someone you can feel safe around. imagine if he had a kid and the kid drops their milk and he had a bad day at work this guys reaction is that of a psychopathic killer

Thats some scary shit, I would never be safe around someone who can snap that violently over some BS horsing around. I can understand when he slammed him but the 25 flushed power shots non stop with that devil yell was insane.

That guy with the tie is no victim, he is a psychopath killer

Bully him? fuck outta here lol, that dude was just a smart ass, if I were those guys in the room I would avoid having that violent caveman who can snap over a joke and bash his own friends face in around

He is like the human version of a pitbull they will randomly snap on their family.

I saw the guy go up to the nerdy guy and put his head the nerdy guy who he claims is a bully wasnt even expecting to get hit he was just smiling not realizing this guy wanted to kill him.

If you cant handle a simple joke you need help his justification saying he bullied me sounded pathetic too you are clearly much stronger than that guy too.
We have no idea what their relationship is to each other. The alpha intervener even referred to him as, "My roommate." That doesn't suggest a relationship between the guy who beat him down and the guy who got beat down. If you knew someone, and went off like that, your third friend would be like, "Holy shit, what the fuck did you do to Steve? Are you crazy? Why would you do that to Steve??!"

We also have no idea what led up to the situation. The bully was talking shit when caveman started to walk over at the beginning of the video. "...not fucking around. Oh! He's ready to play." Then he chests up with the caveman when the caveman comes over.
Second word is much harder to tell but first word sounds like "touched" to me.

Second word kinda sounds like "poodle" to me but that doesn't really make much sense.

"He touched my poodle and pushed my face!"
It sounds more like, "He took my shirt off and threw it in my face" to me, now.

Which doesn't make sense because he's still wearing a shirt. So either this was a past event, he had been wearing a second shirt, or this is not what he said.

The black friend knew shit was going to go down, and the guy was mocking caveman as he was walking up thinking he wasn't going to get the beat down of his life. From the end it sounds like the guy had been fucking with the caveman for awhile, and it sounds like the guy pushed cavemans face and he had enough.

I'm having trouble making out what he said the bully did at the end.

"He bullied me! He ____ my ____ off and pushed my face!"

or
"He bullied me! He chucked my food off and threw it in my face!"

Anyone?

Sounded like he said "He touched my doodle"

Dude literally chimped out. Even made chimp noises.

From Reddit:

This has been around for years, you fucking moron. The kids jawbone snapped and punctured his brain. Look it up before you talk out of your ass

From Reddit:
Dang so did the guy die or what? The way he was throwing those punches was with deadly vicious angry force like I never seen a UFC fighter even throw that many super hard flush shots that fast or powerful non stop.

You can see his jaw is smashed he cant even move it, is that the only info they have. That caveman needs to be locked up that was a super violent rage he went into, its not a normal type of attack like when someone gets dissed they will throw punches or one and done just to humble the so called bully this guy had some psychotic rage going and pent up bottled up insecurity and anger.

We have no idea what their relationship is to each other. The alpha intervener even referred to him as, "My roommate." That doesn't suggest a relationship between the guy who beat him down and the guy who got beat down. If you knew someone, and went off like that, your third friend would be like, "Holy shit, what the fuck did you do to Steve? Are you crazy? Why would you do that to Steve??!"

We also have no idea what led up to the situation. The bully was talking shit when caveman started to walk over at the beginning of the video. "...not fucking around. Oh! He's ready to play." Then he chests up with the caveman when the caveman comes over.

It sounds more like, "He took my shirt off and threw it in my face" to me, now.

Which doesn't make sense because he's still wearing a shirt. So either this was a past event, he had been wearing a second shirt, or this is not what he said.

Found this on reddit
From a LiveLeak comment:

wisheswontwork (46.10) Aug-13-2016

I found all the info on this video took awhile but.... The apt was shared by 2 guys, 1 gay other straight. All the guys in the room were friends of the straight roommate who for some reason was out of the room at the time. Matt the psycho didnt like the kid cuz hes gay. Psycho was the Bully, he was calling gay kid a bunch of names so gay kid told him to get out. psycho said you gonna make me? So & as you can hear in 1st part of vid, gay kid said " my house you need to leave" so psycho turned around took his shit off & beat the living fuck out the gay kid. Not because the gay kid was a bully ( how many scrawny white gay guys you know are bullies?) asshole did it because the kid was gay. When the straight roommate heard the beast & was kicking him out & yelling what did you just do he didnt see anything but very end. So psycho said he did it because gay kid was bullying him. So asshole makes fun of gay kid in his house & is asked to leave & thats bullying? Dudes jaw was fucking shattered, lost 8teeth, broken cheek bones eye socket, & broken nose , they had to put him in a medical coma for 3 mos because the pain would have been to much to be coherent through it. Also left him with some brain damage that will effect him for the rest of his life.

The dude in black sounds kind of effeminate.

Need the background

Found this on reddit
From a LiveLeak comment:

I found all the info on this video took awhile but.... The apt was shared by 2 guys, 1 gay other straight. All the guys in the room were friends of the straight roommate who for some reason was out of the room at the time. Matt the psycho didnt like the kid cuz hes gay. Psycho was the Bully, he was calling gay kid a bunch of names so gay kid told him to get out. psycho said you gonna make me? So & as you can hear in 1st part of vid, gay kid said " my house you need to leave" so psycho turned around took his shit off & beat the living fuck out the gay kid. Not because the gay kid was a bully ( how many scrawny white gay guys you know are bullies?) asshole did it because the kid was gay. When the straight roommate heard the beast & was kicking him out & yelling what did you just do he didnt see anything but very end. So psycho said he did it because gay kid was bullying him. So asshole makes fun of gay kid in his house & is asked to leave & thats bullying? Dudes jaw was fucking shattered, lost 8teeth, broken cheek bones eye socket, & broken nose , they had to put him in a medical coma for 3 mos because the pain would have been to much to be coherent through it. Also left him with some brain damage that will effect him for the rest of his life.

Crazy.

I just posted that the dude in black sounded effeminate.

I was wondering if that had something to do with it

A bit longer video:

The kid sounds gay or soft, that guy with the tie should bein prison for life like I said that was one of the most violent assaults I ever seen in someones own home

apparently this was the guys home who got assaulted he shared it with the roommate.

That was a real deal chimp out, he wouldn't stop, you have to be one angry hateful person to continue hitting someone thatmany times with all your power in each shot over and over

The gay dude was already out cold from the slam, that would have been enough wtf with the other 20 or so power shots.

Found this on reddit
From a LiveLeak comment:

Do you believe everything you read on Reddit? Believe Jussie, too?

Whatever moron wrote this tall tale has no clue how medicine works because they would never induce a coma as a pain management strategy. That's what dilaudid and morphine are for. They only do that if someone's life is in immediate danger, and I while I'm not a doctor I can't imagine any reason it woudl make sense to maintain it for 3 months.

Do you believe everything you read on Reddit? Believe Jussie, too?

Whatever moron wrote this tall tale has no clue how medicine works because they would never induce a coma as a pain management strategy. That's what dilaudid and morphine are for. They only do that if someone's life is in immediate danger, and I while I'm not a doctor I can't imagine any reason it woudl make sense to maintain it for 3 months.

If they're trying to give the brain time to heal.... I've regularly heard of this method being used.

Maybe the story is true or maybe not.

You stop hitting after the KO. A quick azz whoopin for sure. Hope black shirt is ok.

If they're trying to give the brain time to heal.... I've regularly heard of this method being used.

Maybe the story is true or maybe not.
No full name. Don't you find that interesting? The Liveleak comment, copied to Reddit, fabricates the quote "get out of my house" (unless there is a yet an even longer version of the video), when clearly the bully was challenging caveman to fight, and was delighted at the prospect: "Oh, he's taking off his watch. This is happening!" The Liveleak commenter professes to know the specifics of the victim's medical record from his hospital visit-- something that would be closely guarded by official sources-- yet can't produce the names of the residents, or their location? He only calls the bully "Matt the Psycho". What, this was never reported to the police? If he knows who Matt is where is the police report? Where is Matt's mugshot? If he wasn't brought to justice where is the sleuthing to learn that in order to report this apparent crime? Even a common law fight won't protect you from that level of battery.

Also, where is the Liveleak source of this comment? I searched for it, and yet there is no trace of it. The user he cites has no comments:
https://www.liveleak.com/c/wisheswontwork

This commenter posted twice on WorldStarHipHop:
This video has been posted around the internet quite a bit & the title here is completely wrong. The "he bullied me line" was a flat out lie. The attacker didn't like him (guy in black shirt) because he was gay. The gay dude was the roommate of the attacker's friend . . . He was charged and is in prison. He nearly killed the guy and left him with life altering injuries. The attacker is a mentally ill piece of shit.
How does one know these details and not have a name from a news report? Where is the source? What was the sentence?

There is an inexorable wisdom on the internet. When people are emotionally destabilized they like to tell stories. Then other emotionally destabilized internet-goes like to circulate it. The more dramatic the story the faster it runs.

Last edited:
Back