Guy has pet polar bear

its all good fun, until your friend has its favourite toy in their hand.

that polar bear could break his neck and or back by accident that thing has to weight as much as a car.

I hope that dude doesnt eat salmon because that bear could still smell it in him even if he cleans it off and attack him.

that polar bear could break his neck and or back by accident that thing has to weight as much as a car.

I hope that dude doesnt eat salmon because that bear could still smell it in him even if he cleans it off and attack him.

I didn't think Polar bears get much salmon?

It’s a really big dog that isn’t bred to fear you. I imagine you can forge a relationship with one just fine, but if he gets hungry or scared, you’re gonna have a bad time. Like, it’s like a dog, but if the dog snaps or nips out of anger or fear once, somebody dies.

Youtube has shown me people have pet anything

Pet shark
Pet komodo dragon
Pet deadly spiders
Pet roach
Pet crocodile
Pet water buffalo
Pet hyenna
Pet lion
Pet tiger
Pet Cobra
Pet rattlesnake

Etc

Karate-bear-attacks-woman.gif

Smokey must have smelled cigarettes on her breath and thought she started a forest fire.

Its called common sense genius. Keeping a siberian tiger, reticulated python or chimp as a pet makes about as much sense as leaving your 6 year old son with a catholic priest. Humans evolved homie. Theres evidence of humans living in home like constructs for over a million years so why even use that analogy.

"Common sense" is one of those phrases that makes people take you less seriously when you use it. Not that there isn't such a thing it's just a phrase idiots normally use.

Part of that evolution involves domesticating animals. I'm a historian not an archeologist so if what you're saying is true I wasn't really aware of that. Still at some point millions of years before that humans were nomadic and weren't living in settlement.

Youtube has shown me people have pet anything

Pet shark
Pet komodo dragon
Pet deadly spiders
Pet roach
Pet crocodile
Pet water buffalo
Pet hyenna
Pet lion
Pet tiger
Pet Cobra
Pet rattlesnake

Etc

I've never seen a pet komodo I'ma ask for proof of that one. Only land based animal I've never seen someone attempt to domesticate. Polar Bear this is the only one I've ever seen.

Shark is a very broad term there's some sharks that are actually friendly. The blood sniffers might be able to be kept behind a cage but I don't anyone's going to be swimming or petting those.

"Common sense" is one of those phrases that makes people take you less seriously when you use it. Not that there isn't such a thing it's just a phrase idiots normally use.

Part of that evolution involves domesticating animals. I'm a historian not an archeologist so if what you're saying is true I wasn't really aware of that. Still at some point millions of years before that humans were nomadic and weren't living in settlement.

You believing exotic pet ownership is good told me all that I needed to know about how much "sense" you have.

That bear is beautiful, animals can forge tight bonds with humans, if I hand raised him from a small cub, I would be good with it…hats off to the people that care for and genuinely love these animals..
We have a place in upstate NY that raises and protects grizzly and black bears, we are going to arrange for a private tour…

Back