Media Guy Goes Up to Start Beef With Driver Who Cut Him Off: It’s Donald Cerrone

Cowboy:
one having qualities (such as recklessness, aggressiveness, or independence) popularly associated with cowboys: such as
a: a reckless driver
b: a business or businessperson operating in an uncontrolled or unregulated manner

There are multiple definitions.

Donald plz go

Give Cerrone a c-note and he’ll take a dive.

Who would post that if it was real?

Lol! Give an old man a pass :D

he could pull a BJ and old man KO him

(j/k i respect both)

should gave donald the old shoulder shots that rogan never seen before.

{<redford}

All I got from that is “cowboy” (again, not a real farmhand, moreover a guy born into money who plays dress-up) drives like an asshole. Surprise surprise.
Imagine believing that Cerrone isn't a Cowboy , just because he has money .tenor-82.gif

I'd love to get KO'd by a pro-fighter.

Definitely. A true New Mexican Sherdogger would’ve added “you cut me off asshole. Oh and look everyone, it’s the chinny bastard who folded like a cheap tent in the biggest fight of his life. Nice hairline, trust fund boy. Good luck against Fabia’s girlfriend.” And drive off like the 50 cent gif.

tenor.gif

Cerrone told a story where some dude suckered him at a Walgreens parking lot once. Obviously was smart enough to be a pro and hold back.

Definitely. A true New Mexican Sherdogger would’ve added “you cut me off asshole. Oh and look everyone, it’s the chinny bastard who folded like a cheap tent in the biggest fight of his life. Nice hairline, trust fund boy. Good luck against Fabia’s girlfriend.” And drive off like the 50 cent gif.

aha lmao. Totally true

You should avoid confrontation at ALL costs, all it takes is 1 little push, slip or whatever and 1 of you is a vegetable and the other has ruined his life doing time.

did 3 years in the hole and a lifetime of regret for this. You speak truth.

Staged. 99.9% of the population doesn't know who Donald Cerrone is.
You can't be fucking serious? Ok the vid looks a bit sus but come on Cerrone is pretty well known. I've heard casuals at work talk about him..

You can't be fucking serious? Ok the vid looks a bit sus but come on Cerrone is pretty well known. I've heard casuals at work talk about him..
Get out of your little MMA bubble. Besides MMA fans no one knows who the fuck he is.

I don’t care who it is, can they stop a bullet? Just saying

Get out of your little MMA bubble. Besides MMA fans no one knows who the fuck he is.
and there are a shit ton of MMA fans out there you dumb fuck! Get out of your little Sherdog bubble bro. Not every fan is on here all day mashing teh F5

seriously dumb posts by you. You sound like a butthurt bitch. Oh he beat your favorite fighters ass!

Who was it? come on tell us!!!

and there are a shit ton of MMA fans out there you dumb fuck! Get out of your little Sherdog bubble bro. Not every fan is on here all day mashing teh F5

seriously dumb posts by you. You sound like a butthurt bitch. Oh he beat your favorite fighters ass!

Who was it? come on tell us!!!
So I sound butthurt and you're the one swearing, calling me "dumb" and "bitch" when i never insulted you?<45>

Get a grip, kid.

Maybe if you weren't on Sherdog all day and would go outside a little more you would realize most people can't even name more than one MMA fighter.

Also if you thought rationally instead of throwing a tamper tantrum, you would realize that your "get off Sherdog" argument makes no sense as i am the one saying people don't know who Cowboy is.

Time to log off off Sherdog if you think the general population knows who Donald is.

Back