Media Guy Goes Up to Start Beef With Driver Who Cut Him Off: It’s Donald Cerrone

Donald was giving him the business...

iu

he'd still get a right hand with his glass jaw

The closest "Cowboy" has been to a cow in his life was the last time he ate dem ribs.

The closest "Cowboy" has been to a cow in his life was the last time he ate dem ribs.

Cowboy:
one having qualities (such as recklessness, aggressiveness, or independence) popularly associated with cowboys: such as
a: a reckless driver
b: a business or businessperson operating in an uncontrolled or unregulated manner

There are multiple definitions.

just hit him with the body shot,isnt this Murica?shoot him bruv

LMAO I would shit my pants that’s hilarious <{MingNope}>

I know exactly who Donald Cerrone is but I didn't really recognize him with a baseball cap on.
If it was staged they should have used a cowboy hat

Going to guess a local buddy who is just coming up to talk some friendly shit and say hi.

seems like its someone he knows fucking around.

Real road rage doesn't usually start so calmly, there's often profanities hurled and barely restrained emotion on display from the start.

One time a steroid abuser followed me into the the local Quickie Mart and started swinging immediately. I guess I must have cut him off on the highway, but I don't quite recall what I did. The guy was so large (muscular) that he had absolutely no flexibility in his shoulders, so he couldn't even throw a proper punch. The tightness and lack of range of motion means he was throwing his whole body into each shot.

Suffice to say, I dodged every blow and all it took was a simple judo trip to get full mount and choke him out. It's easy to do since they're very top heavy and skip leg day, so they can't get up easily if you pin the arms.

There happened to be a girl right there, clearly turned on, who tried to use the occasion to strike up conversation. I didn't give her the time of day. Just shook my head and went inside to purchase my supplies and left. What a joke.
Just another day in the life of an alpha Sherbro. Happened to me twice last week, only I Imanari rolled into a heel hook. Figured he could use an excuse to skip leg day.

He looks short asf. I wouldn’t know it was him.

Real road rage doesn't usually start so calmly, there's often profanities hurled and barely restrained emotion on display from the start.

One time a steroid abuser followed me into the the local Quickie Mart and started swinging immediately. I guess I must have cut him off on the highway, but I don't quite recall what I did. The guy was so large (muscular) that he had absolutely no flexibility in his shoulders, so he couldn't even throw a proper punch. The tightness and lack of range of motion means he was throwing his whole body into each shot.

Suffice to say, I dodged every blow and all it took was a simple judo trip to get full mount and choke him out. It's easy to do since they're very top heavy and skip leg day, so they can't get up easily if you pin the arms.

There happened to be a girl right there, clearly turned on, who tried to use the occasion to strike up conversation. I didn't give her the time of day. Just shook my head and went inside to purchase my supplies and left. What a joke.
What kinda LARP bullshit is this lulz?

Looks staged

My last true road rage incident turned out to be with an off duty gang unit cop in my city. He cut me off egregiously, I did the whole flashing lights/horn honking/yelling deal after catching up to him. He just smiled and made a motion at me to pull over. The guy had rims on his car and the shaved head/street dude look, so I'm thinking he's just confident about being able to fight.

When I pulled over, I realized immediately when I stepped to him that the vibe was all wrong. He was totally relaxed and not at all concerned about me. Not that I'm the most intimidating figure in the world or anything, but at the very least he should have been a little more keyed up for a confrontation like I was. I guessed that he either had a weapon be was ready to use or was a cop, so I immediately started deescalating and made sure not to say anything to provoke him.

After a few minutes of back and forth, I knew he was definitely a cop and was trying to bait me into threatening him so he could arrest me. I just kept saying things about how I pulled over to talk it out because he looked like a nice guy. Then he realizes I'm not going to say anything incriminating and comes clean that he was in fact a cop. We ended up talking about the gyms we train at, shaking hands, and going our separate ways. That was probably over 3 years ago now and I haven't road raged since. Just some really stupid shit for a grown man to be doing. I try to smile at people who get mad at me on the road now and go on about my day.

You should avoid confrontation at ALL costs, all it takes is 1 little push, slip or whatever and 1 of you is a vegetable and the other has ruined his life doing time.

Back