Media Guy Goes Up to Start Beef With Driver Who Cut Him Off: It’s Donald Cerrone

Pretty staged but it’s still pretty insane when you realize how good these guys are at fighting. Cowboy could kill 99% of the population in a street fight if he wanted.

Conor-McGregor-Foto-Per-H%C3%A4ljestam-headshot-1.jpg

Hey laddy, u fookin neally swiped meh back der, now whatsayou??

Donald-Cerrone-headshot-Foto-Mazdak-Cavian.jpg

Yeah?? What you gonna do??

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

GettyImages-1148654457-1.jpg

Definitely. A true New Mexican Sherdogger would’ve added “you cut me off asshole. Oh and look everyone, it’s the chinny bastard who folded like a cheap tent in the biggest fight of his life. Nice hairline, trust fund boy. Good luck against Fabia’s girlfriend.” And drive off like the 50 cent gif.
Fights plural. Cerrone sees gold and his knees buckle.

Staged. 99.9% of the population doesn't know who Donald Cerrone is.
You can tell he was going to say that from jump. I don't know if Cerrone was in on it or not but this guy rolled up just to make the joke.

Real road rage doesn't usually start so calmly, there's often profanities hurled and barely restrained emotion on display from the start.

One time a steroid abuser followed me into the the local Quickie Mart and started swinging immediately. I guess I must have cut him off on the highway, but I don't quite recall what I did. The guy was so large (muscular) that he had absolutely no flexibility in his shoulders, so he couldn't even throw a proper punch. The tightness and lack of range of motion means he was throwing his whole body into each shot.

Suffice to say, I dodged every blow and all it took was a simple judo trip to get full mount and choke him out. It's easy to do since they're very top heavy and skip leg day, so they can't get up easily if you pin the arms.

There happened to be a girl right there, clearly turned on, who tried to use the occasion to strike up conversation. I didn't give her the time of day. Just shook my head and went inside to purchase my supplies and left. What a joke.

My last true road rage incident turned out to be with an off duty gang unit cop in my city. He cut me off egregiously, I did the whole flashing lights/horn honking/yelling deal after catching up to him. He just smiled and made a motion at me to pull over. The guy had rims on his car and the shaved head/street dude look, so I'm thinking he's just confident about being able to fight.

When I pulled over, I realized immediately when I stepped to him that the vibe was all wrong. He was totally relaxed and not at all concerned about me. Not that I'm the most intimidating figure in the world or anything, but at the very least he should have been a little more keyed up for a confrontation like I was. I guessed that he either had a weapon be was ready to use or was a cop, so I immediately started deescalating and made sure not to say anything to provoke him.

After a few minutes of back and forth, I knew he was definitely a cop and was trying to bait me into threatening him so he could arrest me. I just kept saying things about how I pulled over to talk it out because he looked like a nice guy. Then he realizes I'm not going to say anything incriminating and comes clean that he was in fact a cop. We ended up talking about the gyms we train at, shaking hands, and going our separate ways. That was probably over 3 years ago now and I haven't road raged since. Just some really stupid shit for a grown man to be doing. I try to smile at people who get mad at me on the road now and go on about my day.

Didn’t they do this with Chuck Liddell on an episode of Entourage?

My last true road rage incident turned out to be with an off duty gang unit cop in my city. He cut me off egregiously, I did the whole flashing lights/horn honking/yelling deal after catching up to him. He just smiled and made a motion at me to pull over. The guy had rims on his car and the shaved head/street dude look, so I'm thinking he's just confident about being able to fight.

When I pulled over, I realized immediately when I stepped to him that the vibe was all wrong. He was totally relaxed and not at all concerned about me. Not that I'm the most intimidating figure in the world or anything, but at the very least he should have been a little more keyed up for a confrontation like I was. I guessed that he either had a weapon be was ready to use or was a cop, so I immediately started deescalating and made sure not to say anything to provoke him.

After a few minutes of back and forth, I knew he was definitely a cop and was trying to bait me into threatening him so he could arrest me. I just kept saying things about how I pulled over to talk it out because he looked like a nice guy. Then he realizes I'm not going to say anything incriminating and comes clean that he was in fact a cop. We ended up talking about the gyms we train at, shaking hands, and going our separate ways. That was probably over 3 years ago now and I haven't road raged since. Just some really stupid shit for a grown man to be doing. I try to smile at people who get mad at me on the road now and go on about my day.

Man you got alpha'd hard. That's why I usually avoid cops at all cost, because you're not allowed to teach them some humility with the southpaw Southern Fist.

doesnt matter who you are, how much money you have, or what kind of car you drive, dont be an asshole on the road!

Back