Guy Gets Manhandled By His Girlfriend After He Got Caught Texting Another Girl!

that boy looks about 105 pounds soaking wet, yet he is dating a hippo, those big girls are strong as hell man. like that huge Samoan chick who manhandled some Filipino girl at mcdonalds lol you can see the little fat samoan is strong too she tossed that filipino girl around too

I can't possibly be the only one who got turned on by this...right?

I watched to the end cos it was just, well...damn entertaining. How horrifying would it be to live in that home lol??

Her bicep is bigger than his leg. So yea, I don't think he was just being polite and not hitting a woman.

I love her accent tho. You think I am CRAZY? DIDU?! HUH?! I FIN OT NAW, HUH?!

Great GNP IQ. Like Cain Velasquez or Shogun in Pride.

that boy looks about 105 pounds soaking wet, yet he is dating a hippo, those big girls are strong as hell man. like that huge Samoan chick who manhandled some Filipino girl at mcdonalds lol you can see the little fat samoan is strong too she tossed that filipino girl around too

<{dayum}>

When Will Smith find out what she did to Jayden, there's going to be trouble.

That was fucking disgusting to watch, what a psycho bitch. Hate watching anyone get hurt like that.

I watched to the end cos it was just, well...damn entertaining. How horrifying would it be to live in that home lol??
Apparently he was sound asleep and that monstrous woman grabbed him and slammed him when she was looking through his texts, talk about having a traumatic experience.

I can't possibly be the only one who got turned on by this...right?

I found that Filipino female taking the beating to be attractive. I want to see her uncensored titty.

I did some research and found out that the name of the girl taking the beating is Sabrinah Fontelar.

Sabrinah-Fontelar-11-800x445.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For an ass whuppin like that I hope he at least got a bj from the broad he was texting.

Never mess with a hood chick she could give Gabi Garcia a decent fight with her natural hood strength and fighting ability

She went too, you think in this situation with this strong powerhouse female its okay to fight back and hit a woman?

giphy.gif

fat chickin the mcdonalds beat down is not Samoan, just a fat mexican. asian bitch is sexy

Back