Guy Gets Manhandled By His Girlfriend After He Got Caught Texting Another Girl!

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never mess with a hood chick she could give Gabi Garcia a decent fight with her natural hood strength and fighting ability

She went too, you think in this situation with this strong powerhouse female its okay to fight back and hit a woman?

Last edited:
Ffs. Are we sure that biggun was a female?

I think it's sick that women beating men is entertainment. I only watch women getting beat for my burning love of equal rights and equal lefts.

Last edited:
i wonder why he was interested in other girls lol

"You gonna remember this mothufuckin ass whoopin."
Man oh man
Just completely and utterly destroyed. There's no way any shred of ego survived.

"You gonna remember this mothufuckin ass whoopin."
Man oh man
Just completely and utterly destroyed. There's no way any shred of ego survived.
that boy looks about 105 pounds soaking wet, yet he is dating a hippo, those big girls are strong as hell man. like that huge Samoan chick who manhandled some Filipino girl at mcdonalds lol you can see the little fat samoan is strong too she tossed that filipino girl around too

I know who wears teh trousers in that relationship

that's a domestic violence charge these days , not in certain neighborhoods though haha.

Looks like he could be her child. Ugh.

She went too, you think in this situation with this strong powerhouse female its okay to fight back and hit a woman?
I'm going to go with yes on this one.

Fake. The guy was not doing anything and was made to be beaten.

Cot damn. That dude needs a hero

Does @TidWell have some kind of domestic abuse fetish....

If it was the other way around and a guy was beating his much smaller female partner, everybody would be up in arms.

Back