Guy gets headbutted, bully gets KO'd

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Damn, Blue jacket gave that bald fuck the quickest 4-piece combo and a side of coleslaw I've ever seen.

Guy he headbutted even tried to check on him and this bald cunt still tried to go after him at the end.

holy shit, was that cuck who got head butted trying to pick up a receipt from the KO'd baldy from his own ass beating?

Gets punched and headbutted

Checks on other dude after good Samaritan gives him that right hand about 4 times

The dude he checked on, who headbutted him, comes back and punches him in the back of the head after.

Fucking LOL

Also takes place in croatia so obligatory Mirko Filipovic appreciation moment

That was bizarre. Checking on the asshole who attacked him after he got what he deserved. The coward bully then attacks him again rather than going after the guy that just humiliated him.

Damn, Blue jacket gave that bald fuck the quickest 4-piece combo and a side of coleslaw I've ever seen.

Guy he headbutted even tried to check on him and this bald cunt still tried to go after him at the end.

He was trying to break it up, then it looks like he asks what happens - baldo mouths off and blue jacket says something like "Oh Yeah?" then moves the chair and takes him out.

One of baldo's friends even slaps him in the face as the last punch lands. With friends like those, am I right?

Damn, I tried guessing the country before I followed the link. I pegged it as Turkey or Germany.

Nope. Croatia.

*Edit* LOL, definitely the best part is the facial reaction of the dude in blue. You can tell he's just trying to figure out what the bleeding dude said to warrant that reaction, and the guy in black said, "Fuck you too, bitch," or something to that effect.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Blue good guy.
Marvelous.
Dat quickness.

dude behind bald guy pushes him into the first punch
Baldy's friend then exits stage left while he's ko'd on the floor lol

Haha marvelous! I only wish the blue dude would had come back at the end to protect that guy a second time.

I spent several hours with Bas at a meet-and-greet near Charlotte back in the early 2000's. Fucker kept us all in stitches. I asked him what his go-to strike would be in a street fight, expecting him to reply a kick or hook to the liver. He said a properly setup headbutt is the most devastating strike imaginable and you can deliver one in a space as small as a phone booth.

That blue shirt guy, with 6 months of training, would be UFC champ. Bring him in.

it is nice when karma is this quick lol :D

All the tough guys scrammed.

For some reason I think the little sideways look that Baldy gives while on the floor is really funny.

'Help me ...'

Lol, that happened in my home town, in the neighborhood where I used to live.

Back