Guy freaks out online after being told he looks like Jessica Andrade.

Your opinion?

• Total voters
That is some funny shit ..... and you know some of his circle be calling him " jess" ( or behind his back).

Dude s not doing himself any favors.

Andrade's face is symmetrical and her features are in perfect proportion. How can anyone not think her face is beautiful?
Lego brick is also symmetrical and proportionate, would you fancy fucking it?

This ain't funny. This ain't no shawn from montreal shit.

Looks just like her sign me up for either.
giphy.gif

Dramatic title you got there, huh? That’s me lol. I’m clearly going with the joke like someone said; I posted that from my burner account as a joke. Surprised it’s getting so much attention.

You definitely have the more kissable looking lips. So you got that going for ya

I look like Hilary Swank in boys don't cry. What can you do about it? Haha

Beautiful and fucking are not the same child.
To be more serious - her face is not ugly, no deformations or unpleasant facial features. But she is way too masculine and angular to be considered a pretty girl.
However, if butch lesbians are your cup of tea, it is your right to like her.

I don't know what it was called but there was a hilarious thread here a few years ago I think where the guy blurred out his face but something appeared off about it. Like his whole head was mostly a neck, no chin etc..I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

I am straight, but would rather do the fanboy/drama queen. Jessica would be to dominant for me.

Their looks are the same anyway

Back