Guy freaks out online after being told he looks like Jessica Andrade.

Your opinion?

• Total voters
The best thing to do when you're a dude who looks like a female fighter is call attention to it by announcing it yourself, on your own twitter account.

Smooth move, self-deserving douche.
Dude it’s joke. Someone called me
That earlier and I was clearly going along with it

Dramatic title you got there, huh? That’s me lol. I’m clearly going with the joke like someone said; I posted that from my burner account as a joke. Surprised it’s getting so much attention.

If that is actually you, yes its clear you're going with the joke, and so am I.

'Guy jokes around about looking like Andrade' isn't a great thread title to gain attention. Everyone that sees the tweets in the OP knows you're being a good sport about it.

<WhatItIs><JackieThumbsUp>

If that is actually you, yes its clear you're going with the joke, and so am I.

'Guy jokes around about looking like Andrade' isn't a great thread title to gain attention. Everyone that sees the tweets in the OP knows you're being a good sport about it.

<WhatItIs><JackieThumbsUp>
That’s 100% me

Remember the guy who said he looked like Anthony Pettis? That was a funny thread.

@whatitdobby

I knew twitter can be pretty savage, but Sherdog is even more savage than that.

Hope you and Andrade hook up and make clones of yourselves.

There was a recent thread trying to trash Andrade's finishing rate. It was most certainly written by that guy.

Jarl

LOL! Good seeing that you have a strong sense of humor. Personally I find Jessica slightly more attractive. That's probably because I prefer women. You do you buddy!

If it was a dark room at the end of the night and I was 8 beers deep I would hook up with this lad..wait that's Jessica Andrade, I would just hook up with this guy regardless of the situation.

I thought the guy would be Justin Bieber, always thought those two looked alike.

Well it is not his fault that Jessica does not look feminine at all

Back