Guy deletes Tinder' after his match accidentally posted a screenshot of his text followed by LMAO

it was the same for me, man. took me a while as well lol.
Haha. I concur. I always wondered why women behaved weird towards me. I always though I was fuck ugly, they didn't agree, then I fuck them then it gets a lot worse. I actually had no idea how badly I was actually behaving. I though fuck and chuck was normal and they were down for it (quite a few promiscuous girls) but even the "friendliest" chicks can behave a little crazy when they start catching "feelings".

Haha. I concur. I always wondered why women behaved weird towards me. I always though I was fuck ugly, they didn't agree, then I fuck them then it gets a lot worse. I actually had no idea how badly I was actually behaving. I though fuck and chuck was normal and they were down for it (quite a few promiscuous girls) but even the "friendliest" chicks can behave a little crazy when they start catching "feelings".

Everyone can behave a little crazy when they have feelings that aren't reciprocated.

----

The guy will undelete his tinder, find another match, and have another temporary freak out. Guranteed.

Everyone can behave a little crazy when they have feelings that aren't reciprocated.

----

The guy will undelete his tinder, find another match, and have another temporary freak out. Guranteed.
Funny thing is with one of them it was. Even told her I loved her. She left town when one of her "boyfriends" threatened to burn her house down, then came back and had sex with me again. Now she doesn't talk to me, but she also stopped fucking everybody else. I think she has moved, but I wouldn't really know. everybody else in the social circle has a crush on her as well (even a chick) and they all did their best to keep us apart.
It really confused them when I abused the fuck out of her, she left town for six weeks, came back with botox and a push up bra and fucked me for half the night on a friends couch (another jealous ex).

Funny thing is with one of them it was. Even told her I loved her. She left town when one of her "boyfriends" threatened to burn her house down, then came back and had sex with me again. Now she doesn't talk to me, but she also stopped fucking everybody else. I think she has moved, but I wouldn't really know. everybody else in the social circle has a crush on her as well (even a chick) and they all did their best to keep us apart.
It really confused them when I abused the fuck out of her, she left town for six weeks, came back with botox and a push up bra and fucked me for half the night on a friends couch (another jealous ex).

Some people only understand love when they're treated like shit. That's either what they experienced growing up, or what they do as adults. They hate it but can't manage another way. We hurt he one's we love most.

Some people only understand love when they're treated like shit. That's either what they experienced growing up, or what they do as adults. They hate it but can't manage another way. We hurt he one's we love most.
Yep. And it's the only way she knows how to express it, I actually now the worse she behaves towards me the more she cares about me, but I won't put up with it like all her other merry men. That's why she loves me even more. It's really fucked, I will never forget her one way or the other, my teeth are chipped because of her. And I now have pointy elbows...

cuz the guy she actually likes banged her twice and ghosted her.

it’s like the food chain. People feel powerful clowning on the people below them.

Probably true.

But then inadvertently creates more bitter "red pill" type dudes like the ones who hurt her.

Simba, it's the circle of shitty people.

He died on the cross for our heel turns
9b436a665b1e90ba0bba02ec3391a788

Its still an upper body business to nash!

Girls sign up because they truly do want to meet a man but don’t want to feel like they need online dating to meet a man.

I don’t understand why girls have to make dating so complicated for. They all seem to learn these shitty ideas as behavior until they hit 30 and snap out of it.

Why do bitches do shit like this?

Seems like a misplaced sense of revenge.

Men in the past have been shitty to women and it seems like payback towards today's generation.

We are paying for the sins of our fathers sort of speak.

Of course it's not every case but their reason is " hey men, remember how you used to treat us like this..."

It sucks because although they have some legit grievances, their punishment is towards the wrong generation.

Hopefully we can get past it and come out as better people collectively.

That’s kind of like, “you don’t fuck 100% of the pussies you don’t even try to fuck.” I think Michael Jordan said that.

or "if you can't get yourself a 10 the least you can do is fuck 5 2s" <-- Method Man taught me that. I was like, well, what about 10 1s??? Math motherfuckers! Math your way to excellence like all the best people...even royalty.

Seems like a misplaced sense of revenge.

Men in the past have been shitty to women and it seems like payback towards today's generation.

We are paying for the sins of our fathers sort of speak.

Of course it's not every case but their reason is " hey men, remember how you used to treat us like this..."

It sucks because although they have some legit grievances, their punishment is towards the wrong generation.

Hopefully we can get past it and come out as better people collectively.

I understand. While I can't tell people how to react to perceived wrongs, no one likes the feeling of displaced anger.

I'm married and probably wouldn't use Tinder if I wasn't (can't say for certain though) but I can empathize with the guys. It isn't like the texts from guys who curse a girl out for rejecting him or not sending nudes, it's shaming a dude for saying he enjoyed a date. This is a potential woman hating incel (let's hope not).

Last edited:
She 100% wanted to send that to her friend to show her how cool she is. Then her friend will do the same and they get into something like competition to show each other how amazing they are for rejecting guys who wants to sleep with them.

Back