Guy deletes Tinder' after his match accidentally posted a screenshot of his text followed by LMAO

guys give women too much power, and put them unnecessarily on pedestals. this is why women act this way towards guys like this, and why women have zero respect for them. that guy should have just said that he had a good time, without asking for the second date. if the woman likes you after the first date, she will go out of her way to pursue you. when a relationship begins and becomes a fully-formed relationship, it's always the women who initiates it, and has to keep the guy attracted, to no longer have the guy eyeing other potential chicks.

that's what happens when you're a man women want. you do all the things to get your shit together, and act that way, then women will seek you. not the other way around.

guys give women too much power, and put them unnecessarily on pedestals. this is why women act this way towards guys like this, and why women have zero respect for them. that guy should have just said that he had a good time, without asking for the second date. if the woman likes you after the first date, she will go out of her way to pursue you. when a relationship begins and becomes a fully-formed relationship, it's always the women who initiates it, and has to keep the guy attracted, to no longer have the guy eyeing other potential chicks.

that's what happens when you're a man women want. you do all the things to get your shit together, and act that way, then women will seek you. not the other way around.
if you build it, they will come?

figuratively and literally?

Tinder is fucking ruthless at times, and I'm not even a big user of it. You need to have a thick skin. There's lots of chicks on there simply collecting Likes - I've had numerous occasions where I've matched with someone a LOT younger than me, like 22-23 yrs old and a few hours later, she's unmatched without messages exchanged. My theory there, is that some girls are just Liking every reasonable looking guy in the vicinity then doing a 'reccy' the following morning, to see how many men wanna fuck them in their area. Ego boosting, basically!

Fair enough to them, haha.

If this was 2-3 times, I'd say it was accidental Likes but it's happened a good 10 times or so! I never message much younger chicks, unless they're still 'matched' a day or two later maybe!
I've never used the app except the time we all made joke accounts on IGN boards to ask lots of weird shit and post screenshots.

I reread through that thread at least once a year because of the LOL's

We were literally asking the Vesti to tell us dumb pickup lines so we could try them.
MOKrQtO.jpg

CGDJB74.jpg

https://www.ignboards.com/threads/i...tell-me-what-to-say.453937491/#post-492223715

How does shit like this make the news?
I don't get it.

This probably happens to a lot of people, but you never hear news reporters rushing to the scene to investigate every incident.

I bet he was thinking: "I just deleted Tinder, better make sure the news hears about this!"

I think this is good advice.

This pandemic has been shitty for my love life. I met a lot of amazing women last year and ended a relationship in April but never met anyone special this year.

just been focusing on my businesses and my fitness right now.

I know i'm a boomer or old man yells at cloud or whatever but isn't the whole point of Tinder and all these dating apps to seek partners for one night stands?

Who tf is looking for second dates on those dating apps? If you struck out on the first (only) date then hey there's a fucking app that helps you dip your wick real quick and easy and help you move on and forget about it.

Or you seal the deal and tag her on the first date? Russian roulette like a mfer. Your a lucky bastard if you don't have her all over your shit the next day after you snagged it. You avoided STD's, a clingy woman all over you or worst case some psycho who is trying to collect sperm and lock you down to be her baby daddy.

Just move tf on, One Night Stands are really healthy for a man, and a woman too. As long as it's wrapped tight of course

I think this is good advice.

This pandemic has been shitty for my love life. I met a lot of amazing women last year and ended a relationship in April but never met anyone special this year.

just been focusing on my businesses and my fitness right now.

you're definitely not alone, as the pandemic has hurt the love lives of lots of people. whenever society decides that it's safe to start dating, you're probably going to see a lot of new relationships forming.

This guy gets it

Took me years to figure this out

Dating apps is bull crap. PUA is where it’s at. Seems like guys are going to forget how to pick up women with all these stupid apps.

guys give women too much power, and put them unnecessarily on pedestals. this is why women act this way towards guys like this, and why women have zero respect for them.

It is not that they give women too much power. It is that they are too weak.

Like the Geto Boys once said, "I'll treat bitch like a queen, but she has to realize I'm the #$%$ $%$# king"

How does shit like this make the news?
I don't get it.

This probably happens to a lot of people, but you never hear news reporters rushing to the scene to investigate every incident.

I bet he was thinking: "I just deleted Tinder, better make sure the news hears about this!"
Ha! And then the op... Holy shit some random dude deleted his tinder???? I must report this outrage to Mayberry!

The worst part of tinder is the passports bullcrap.

Okay, for somebody not on these dating apps, what seems to be the problem here? He asks a chick out after meeting her the night before?

Back