Guy deletes Tinder' after his match accidentally posted a screenshot of his text followed by LMAO

Tinder is full of women that are: Just there to promote their IG, prostitutes, trannies, only swiping when they're drunk, having their friends swipe unbeknownst to them and many just don't care about meeting people in general.
You really can't put any stock into the app at all.

Of course I say that as someone who met their wife on Tinder, so there's that.

Yeah exactly, I rarely use it but if/when I do, if I get a match I leave it 24hrs. If we're still matched, I'll drop them a line.

Man, sensitive and romantic young Vergilius would have been murdered in today's dating landscape over and over again. A put down like that would have sent me crawling into a hole when I was 20. Glad I cashed out and got hitched in good time.

Tinder is full of women that are: Just there to promote their IG, prostitutes, trannies, only swiping when they're drunk, having their friends swipe unbeknownst to them and many just don't care about meeting people in general.
You really can't put any stock into the app at all.

Of course I say that as someone who met their wife on Tinder, so there's that.
you left out the part about how you met her because her friend accidently swiped.......or was she one of the other girls you mentioned?

jk man lol congrats...love can flourish in any field

Man, sensitive and romantic young Vergilius would have been murdered in today's dating landscape over and over again. A put down like that would have sent me crawling into a hole when I was 20. Glad I cashed out and got hitched in good time.
Not even gonna front, that would have fucked me up too if I was 18-20 LOL

Lol I do really well on tinder. Slay 18-21 year olds. They are young enough that they dont see my glaring flaws. Its like shooting immature easy pussy in a barel.

I currently have it deactivated tho. I can only do it for a few weeks a time. The whole thing, getting to know someone online and trying to sell yourself, is just so toxic and gross to me. Plus I become WAY too invested in it and end up spending 4+ hours a day on the app

Why is this a news story? Shit prob happens all the time

Not even gonna front, that would have fucked me up too if I was 18-20 LOL
Me too. Hopefully this guy takes it in stride. In a way it's actually a blessing because he found out what she's really like before he invested a lot of time and energy into the relationship.

It's easier to get closure on a girl if she's a bitch.

If she's nice, then he might still be wanting to chase her down for years hoping to move from friend zone to boyfriend. But if she's a bitch it's like, "sweet. Thanks for showing me early."

We should give her credit for apologizing though. You could tell she was horrified at what she'd done. This experience will probably make her a better person in the long run.

We should give her credit for apologizing though. You could tell she was horrified at what she'd done. This experience will probably make her a better person in the long run.
That LMAO is what got him the second date.

tenor.gif

What the headline doesn't tell you about him deleting his tinder?

They're now happily married!

And totally not some made-up meme.

the context alone is weird

like was she literally messaging her friend about weird this cat was, and then Screenshotted his text to show how out of touch he was?

b/c if not, whom else was she sending that too

Why date on tinder? I only meet girls that I'm gonna bang

I love when girls put their political views and '_____ supporters swipe left' b/c it tells you two things:
1_ they are crazy enough to think that goes on a Tinder profile and that guys care
2_by default you now know they've never been truly piped....

Back