Guy brings his realdoll girlflriend to Walmart

Damn you get triggered easily. Relax bro you are taking Marijuanaikcana to seriously.
Not triggered, I'm an extremely sarcastic person and I like to act like a jackass sometimes. I came in a little too hot with that post, especially in text form.

That kid looks like he's trying to cop a feel...

eZpfQhe.png

Some people will believe anything...

He shoulda spent a little more money and gotten the higher tier model

dgipDP9.jpg

HA5uTgk.jpg

Scary how easy it is to make those K-Pop ones ook real, mostly because the K-Pop girls look like they're made out of plastic anyway.

El Paso dimes?
I'm picturing the girls of lowrider magazine.. niice.

You nailed it and they are plentiful. Never thought i would like this city, nearly 10 years later...i may never leave. Delicious women and food.

what makes this more hilarious is that he dresses her like a thot.

Is this more or less pathetic than the four dudes with the one fat ugly chick? We may need a poll....
well the 4 dudes will spend hundreds of thousands if not more raising a son that represents one of them is cuckolding 3 of them possibly all four of them if the heffer has a 5 th secret creampier. that chick will also get wrinklier and fatter.

well the 4 dudes will spend hundreds of thousands if not more raising a son that represents one of them is cuckolding 3 of them possibly all four of them if the heffer has a 5 th secret creampier. that chick will also get wrinklier and fatter.

That baby is gonna be born looking like Wesley Snipes.

He shoulda spent a little more money and gotten the higher tier model

dgipDP9.jpg

HA5uTgk.jpg

Look at her clothing. It's clear he got the Spring Breakers Limited Ed. But now Obama's out of office, guy can't afford an upgrade, and Trumpybears are poor to fuck.

Back