Guy at my work...

You pricks should have just gave him the shirt.

Ha, I had someone steal my ham sandwich, chocolate biscuit and diet coke off the mess room table at work when I went out for 40 minutes. At least the jacket had value. Stealing food is nasty.
This is why i pre lick all my lunch meats before making a sandwich. Make sure someone enjoys all the flavor of my saliva if they wanna steal my shit.

I'm surprised at the nonchalant attitude here over theft. You guys wouldn't be pissed if someone tried to steal your jacket?

Wait did he try stealing the guy's keys as well or were they his own keys?

But why not just grab his shirt for him? Why is it ok for you to keep the guy's clothes? Doesn't add up.

These weird guy from work stories makes me glad I work alone.

<{clintugh}>

Or maybe someone was being courtious and threw it away because it was sitting there for 40 minutes and thought some jack hole doesn'tknow how to clean up after himself? ;)

Lol.

Not at my work. We have food sat in fridges that could with a bit of an electrical jolt could probably start a new evolution of life. All the food was wrapped up in it's packaging still, waiting to be eaten. Or not in this case.

We've had money go missing in the past and I understand that but someone's lunch I think is underhand...

Ha, I had someone steal my ham sandwich, chocolate biscuit and diet coke off the mess room table at work when I went out for 40 minutes. At least the jacket had value. Stealing food is nasty.

I had a severe issue with a psycho when I worked in an office one year. This guy stole from everyone’s desk. But he never got caught. One day I actually see him go into someone’s lunch in the fridge, take a bite out of a sandwich and put it back. He was stealing food every day so we meet him up. I put hot peppers and hot sauce on a ham and cheese. He almost died. Literally. Turned red, choked etc. it was great.

I had a severe issue with a psycho when I worked in an office one year. This guy stole from everyone’s desk. But he never got caught. One day I actually see him go into someone’s lunch in the fridge, take a bite out of a sandwich and put it back. He was stealing food every day so we meet him up. I put hot peppers and hot sauce on a ham and cheese. He almost died. Literally. Turned red, choked etc. it was great.

I would probably do that if I had an inkling who stole my food but we shift work and our hours move from day to day and days off swap around. So I will normally not have the same people around me daily. Would have considered that otherwise.

I guess that's why they call this the mayberry lounge

Not sure why he thought he would get away with it, he was literally the only other person to go in there.

His IQ must be low as fuck.

I just filed a report with police. They will be coming later today

its called being a tweaker

gotcha.

every workplace has standard procedures.

what did the cops say about the jacket? and could you guys have done anything saying he was loitering on private property?

They didnt come. They will probably come today.

Wait did he try stealing the guy's keys as well or were they his own keys?

The guys keys, they were in his jacket so he couldnt leave.

You filed a police report for someone trying to steal a jacket? That story was a little hard to follow.

Im sure the police will have their finest detectives on this case...

They'll have them working in shifts

nNOxTnu.gif

It's fun to mess with people sometimes. I got a new job and was walking down the street with my new boss. Some crazy guy was holding a sign that said gays will burn in hell. We walked passed him. I learned a week earlier my boss was gay. So I immediately told him "I guess that is where you will be going. Get ready for hell buddy". I didn't last long in that job. It was worth just seeing the look on his ugly face.

Back