Guy at my work...

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He has been working here for a few months. Hes an agency worker, he was hired on through the Agency to work with us temporarily.

He comes in this morning and tells me he got a call from the agency and that his work here is complete, but he wants to keep working here.

I tell him he needs to talk to HR, and I call HR. HR comes out and hes very insistent that he needs to go in the plant to get his t shirt. We tell him multiple times that he cant go in and he needs to call and make an appointment to get it later.

He keeps insisting to go in. HR is losing patience and tells him to wait and she'll come back after her meeting.

While waiting, a guy from one of our other plants comes in. He leaves his jacket in the waiting room like he usually does. After he comes back out, he tells me his jacket is missing. His car keys were also in his jacket.

I knew nobody had been in there except the employee who was waiting to talk to HR. I see his backpack seems to be very full.

I tell HR what happened. She asks him to open his bag and he does, and the jacket is in there.

We tell him to get out and dont come back.

Waiting to talk to police now.

Last edited:
Fuck Off clippy!!!

Have a nice day...

Stuff like this happens. Just glad he got caught.

I had an expensive jacket stolen from our work room which a friend gave me.

My soupviser spoke to the other four colleagues later on hoping someone would fess up (no one did obviously.).

But I had to continue working with these four for another year odd knowing one of them's a thief!

Not sure why he thought he would get away with it, he was literally the only other person to go in there.

His IQ must be low as fuck.

I just filed a report with police. They will be coming later today

Ha, I had someone steal my ham sandwich, chocolate biscuit and diet coke off the mess room table at work when I went out for 40 minutes. At least the jacket had value. Stealing food is nasty.

Why would Beerus, the god of destruction, call the police. Some pussy shit for a god, but then again he is a pussy.

You guys kinda sound like Nazi's from the get go....am i missing something? When I worked HR i had shit to do. Guy like that coming up to me id tell him to go fucking get it then, quit telling me about it. No offense of course.

Are you guys storing assault rifles or munitions or is this mainly a high risk threat to valuables area like a bank? Or are you guys just being OT tough on a day some shlepp needs his ass whipped? I wouldnt blame you for whipping it either

You guys kinda sound like Nazi's from the get go....am i missing something? When I worked HR i had shit to do. Guy like that coming up to me id tell him to go fucking get it then, quit telling me about it. No offense of course.

Are you guys storing assault rifles or munitions or is this mainly a high risk threat to valuables area like a bank? Or are you guys just being OT tough on a day some shlepp needs his ass whipped? I wouldnt blame you for whipping it either

We have very expensive assets in this plant. We do not just let people in. You could steal a few tools worth thousands or many other things, which is actually why I think he was so insistent to go back in. I have a feeling he placed something aside to come back for.

We have very expensive assets in this plant. We do not just let people in. You could steal a few tools worth thousands or many other things, which is actually why I think he was so insistent to go back in. I have a feeling he placed something aside to come back for.
Im sorry Charlie Murphy....I was having too much fun..

Ha, I had someone steal my ham sandwich, chocolate biscuit and diet coke off the mess room table at work when I went out for 40 minutes. At least the jacket had value. Stealing food is nasty.
MjAxMi1mMDE5ZWVhZDM5NjhkMjQ5.png

Usually in my office when the fired someone.. HR was there with the person when he picked all his stuff. If it was serious security would have been there too.
HR guy should have followed the guy to pick up his shit.

You're bothering police over an attempted jacket stealing?

Come on.

Uh, yes? You dont just catch a guy stealing someone's (corporate staff) jacket and let him off. You make sure he learns his lesson. Come on dude.

Beyond that its my job

Last edited:
MjAxMi1mMDE5ZWVhZDM5NjhkMjQ5.png

Usually in my office when the fired someone.. HR was there with the person when he picked all his stuff. If it was serious security would have been there too.
HR guy should have followed the guy to pick up his shit.

He wasnt fired, his contract was completed. I thought I said that pretty clear. I am security.

You filed a police report for someone trying to steal a jacket? That story was a little hard to follow.

Im sure the police will have their finest detectives on this case...

You filed a police report for someone trying to steal a jacket? That story was a little hard to follow.

Im sure the police will have their finest detectives on this case...

We take jacket theft very seriously around here.

True Detective Season 8

Back